• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

People who inspire u on xpc

Reaction score
Ooooohh!!! ill go :D

badrobot14 OBVIOUSLY , XPFMember , SalmanPakRocks ( sadly xD ) , linkinpark , bikermicefrmars ^_^ , étudiante , omg <33333 , Saiyan :D :D :D \m/ , robinhoodmustafa ( haha yes u inspire me xP) , -7 domination- ( LOL YES ur here on this list too xP ) , MuslimGirl (even though ur younger than me ._. :D) , GetSomeLife ( OK i have nooo idea why ur here but oh well :p mistakes happen xD ) , ....... a lot more but i cnt remember ryt now ._.
Hahaha :D And you inspire me. :p

Reaction score
WaAlaikum AsSalam wr wb,

Simply, everyone who posts in this thread.... and ppl who correct my mistakes and a few ppl who annoy me.... (now keep wondering if u were in that or not. :p )
You're talking about me, no? :unsure:

My inspirations here:
#1 GetSomeLife Hate you so much :sick:, but still you're the best virtual friend and brother I could ask for :")
#2 goody bhai :p You be PURE awesomeness to your li'l sis O.O You teach me SO much (even how to 'pyaaz laal' :ROFLMAO:) MashAllah! and badrobot14 who wont gimme his google -.-
#3 XPFMember сᴏᴏʟ сяуѕтᴀʟѕ N.M Haseefa memyself15 :O My Islamy inspirers MashAllah :"D
#4 scarface007 *you know my rhyme* :ROFLMAO:
#5 iNnOcEnT kilLeR TrueStriver Epiphany YOU GUYS ARE MY TWINS? :eek:

A lot more, but cant name em all.. Honestly, everyone here is an inspiration in their own special way Alhamdulillah :D