• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

People who inspire u on xpc

Reaction score
Alaykum salaam.....wa iyyaki:) Aameen.

Aameen

Allahumma la tarfa'ni finnaasi darajah illa hatattani 'inda nafsi mithlaha, wa la tuhdith li 'izzan dhahira, illa ahdathtali dhillatan baatinah 'inda nafsi bi qadariha

O Allah,
raise me not a single degree among the people
without lowering me its like in myself
and bring about no outward respect for me
without an inward humiliation in myself to the same
measure!

Ameen :)

Reaction score
Reaction score
Firstly .. Waalaikumsalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh! :)
Secondly .. thanks A LOT for the tags. :)
Myste Rious (Sweetness unlimited) :cool:
Honestly, I didn't even expect that I would get a tag. I had no idea that I would inspire anybody.
Thirdly .. people who inspired me here are ..
1. étudiante - You're one the best members that I ever met here. :) Super friendly, super funny, super lovable .. etc.
2. AlphaCentauri - My Fairy God Mother!! :) You should be included. You really inspire me.
3. iNnOcEnT kilLeR - You're super sweet. You always make me wish to have a younger sister like you.
4. Selmaa - You're amazing! :) I just love your stories. And miss having you here.
5. scarface007 - A very good friend, who is always ready with any kind of advise. :)
6. ExoticPlayer09 - Another good friend, with wishes whenever I needed them.
7. Ammar95 - Another another good friend, with jokes whenever I needed to laugh.
8. Saiyan - Someone who inspired me in writing. A role model, indeed.
9. SalmanPakRocks - A friendly Moderator, but a good friend too, plus some what a teacher, when I needed to clear my doubts in Business and Economincs. :)
10. Whole XPC Family. :) Including the Admins, Moderators and all the other members. Thank you. :)

Reaction score

Honestly, I didn't even expect that I would get a tag. I had no idea that I would inspire anybody.
1. étudiante - You're one the best members that I ever met here. :) Super friendly, super funny, super lovable .. etc.
2. AlphaCentauri - My Fairy God Mother!! :) You should be included. You really inspire me.
3. iNnOcEnT kilLeR - You're super sweet. You always make me wish to have a younger sister like you.
4. Selmaa - You're amazing! :) I just love your stories. And miss having you here.
5. scarface007 - A very good friend, who is always ready with any kind of advise. :)
7. Ammar95 - Another another good friend, with jokes whenever I needed to laugh.
9. SalmanPakRocks - A friendly Moderator, but a good friend too, plus some what a teacher, when I needed to clear my doubts in Business and Economincs. :)
10. Whole XPC Family. :) Including the Admins, Moderators and all the other members. Thank you. :)
Thanks ur an amazing friend too, a well wisher plus someone who always want to share my spicy french fries :D XD

Reaction score

Thankyou Myste! :D You yourself are a great friend :)