• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

People who inspire u on xpc

Reaction score
Okay <3 here are mine heros and heroines <3
Rmarie-yum the best sister ever <3 I love you the most!
@MysteRyGiRl XPC wouldnt be the XPC without you!!!!!!!! myyyy lovable sis <3
Myste Rious the sweetest person on the world!
étudiante she's my star <3 my Betelgeuse!
FeLiX zoe awwww she never makes feel me bored! :D the best mails on the world! :D :D :D
iNnOcEnT kilLeR amazing, cute girl! I love her <3
redd she bears another part on my soul in her heart <3
Chocolate<3 she makes my day wonderful! <3 <3 <3 <3 Did you know that I suffer from chocolate-obsession? :)
omg my awsome friend, who forgot me :p
agha saad amazing friend! but he disapeared! :( we have so much in common!
ExoticPlayer09 amazing friend! :D I am never bored with him!
scarface007 my old friend !!!! he made me feel comfortable here, bcs I am total stranger! thanks you a lott for that!
Spidey21 THIS MAN MAKES ME SCREAM! (ofc positively) I love your attitude, and you helped me to cross the mountain!
whitetiger64 my Eropean friend! I miss you!!!!!!
WhereAmazingHappens he always finds something to ask! :D I am jelaous :p how can you be so creative! :D hahah :D
And maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whole XPC family <3
and for those who forgot to tag me, I didnt forget you <3

Thanks selma im glad to know that atleast I have inspired a few of u :)
ur an amazing friend, seriously :D

Reaction score
FeLiX zoe awwww she never makes feel me bored! :D the best mails on the world! :D :D :D
Chocolate<3 she makes my day wonderful! <3 <3 <3 <3 Did you know that I suffer from chocolate-obsession? :)
scarface007 my old friend !!!! he made me feel comfortable here, bcs I am total stranger! thanks you a lott for that!
Spidey21 THIS MAN MAKES ME SCREAM! (ofc positively) I love your attitude, and you helped me to cross the mountain!
WhereAmazingHappens he always finds something to ask! :D I am jelaous :p how can you be so creative! :D hahah :D
And maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whole XPC family <3
agree with scarface007.......@Selmaa..... ur one of the best friends i have on XPC and maybe the most humane person on XPC......i like u better thn my sister :p...seriously....
hope u come back fast......or have u...?

Reaction score
why didnt i get a tag :O i love u tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo <3<3<3<3<3 ur my shweetst pinchessh :D:D:D i will always be here 4 u IA :D

omg

Reaction score
NOOOO.. i can never forget you :O :D

Reaction score

aww thanx fella.......i disapear i agree but not my fault..........just buzzy with Alevels stuf =D
en gud to hear v have common things =D

Reaction score
wooowwwiie!! sistaaa !! awww soo sweeettt thanxx =)
hahah well yeah ofc! i wont forget our mail competition hahahhah :D :D
sure u have inspired me a lot too ! u r a great friend, sister and everything <3 <3
and yes i will be waiting for u ;)

Reaction score
agree with scarface007.......@Selmaa..... ur one of the best friends i have on XPC and maybe the most humane person on XPC......i like u better thn my sister :p...seriously....
hope u come back fast......or have u...?
really???? that's what you think of me! :D :D :D
awwwww <3 cutee smile! :) thanks a lott you're my bro! :)
how do you mean "most humane" :p ?? :p elaborate pls :)
Time goes faster than you think ;) trust me! I will be back before you even think ;)

Reaction score
One more thing....... I forgot to say, for those I mentioned above! <3

If I had wings, I would immediately fly over the seas, continents, mountains that make us apart! My wish is to meet you all one day, because you mean very much to me!
You are so far away from me, that I don’t even see you in my dreams. Huge Ocean is between us. Stormy ocean..... angry ocean...
I swear, I would cause earthquakes, tsunamis, to connect three continents - Asia, Africa and Europe. To have you all, on one place!

For Ever!
Selma
OFF topic. sooryy :D :)
mmmmmmmm welll!!!!!! u could use skype; video conferencing... to see nd talk to each other :p so that in night when u fell on bed u can at least dream them . :p be cREative naa :p

Reaction score
People who inspired me in xpc:

Rutzaba, when she was redapple20, a fantastic person, she was! :)
iNnOcEnT kilLeR, who always tell me to remain positive in life, the sweetest person in xpc and always dragging me to remain in xpc! :p
farahnaseemch, who encourages me to remain the person I truly am! :)
badrobot14, a very helpful person if only he replied sooner! :p
fathimaash, who gives me courage by giving me Islamic advises and also inspires me with her honest manners! A true Muslim! :)
Myste Rious, a very earnest friend! Has inspired me with her ability to understand literature and also her dedication to baking! :D
linkinpark, a fantastic person with his great sense of humour! :barefoot:
ZohaibAsad, who has proven to all of us, that nothing is impossible! A true Napoleon! (y)
AlphaCentauri, she inspired me with her logical reasoning and also her seriousness! :D
Experienced One, who has inspired me to fool people with my wits! :p (I like fooling her a lot! :LOL:)
robinhoodmustafa, he inspired me with his creativity in making graphic arts! :)
alphabravocharlie, he inspired me with the thought that not always life is fair but we have to remain strong! :)
MnMz, she inspired me with her profound intelligence and perception! :)
mercedes008, a friend who encourages me to speak out loud to the world! An excellent debater! :D
boom..meem..boom, okay she actually scared me with her avatar, nothing inspirational, I just thought of tagging her since she is gone! :p

Reaction score
People who inspired me in xpc:

Rutzaba, when she was redapple20, a fantastic person, she was! :)
iNnOcEnT kilLeR, who always tell me to remain positive in life, the sweetest person in xpc and always dragging me to remain in xpc! :p
farahnaseemch, who encourages me to remain the person I truly am! :)
badrobot14, a very helpful person if only he replied sooner! :p
fathimaash, who gives me courage by giving me Islamic advises and also inspires me with her honest manners! A true Muslim! :)
Myste Rious, a very earnest friend! Has inspired me with her ability to understand literature and also her dedication to baking! :D
linkinpark, a fantastic person with his great sense of humour! :barefoot:
ZohaibAsad, who has proven to all of us, that nothing is impossible! A true Napoleon! (y)
AlphaCentauri, she inspired me with her logical reasoning and also her seriousness! :D
Experienced One, who has inspired me to fool people with my wits! :p (I like fooling her a lot! :LOL:)
robinhoodmustafa, he inspired me with his creativity in making graphic arts! :)
alphabravocharlie, he inspired me with the thought that not always life is fair but we have to remain strong! :)
MnMz, she inspired me with her profound intelligence and perception! :)
mercedes008, a friend who encourages me to speak out loud to the world! An excellent debater! :D
boom..meem..boom, okay she actually scared me with her avatar, nothing inspirational, I just thought of tagging her since she is gone! :p

Aaw thnx sweety

Reaction score
really???? that's what you think of me! :D :D :D
awwwww <3 cutee smile! :) thanks a lott you're my bro! :)
how do you mean "most humane" :p ?? :p elaborate pls :)
Time goes faster than you think ;) trust me! I will be back before you even think ;)
i dunno.....ur just very empathatic and helped me out from lots of troubles(y)(y)

i suck at expressing myself:(