• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

People who inspire u on xpc

Reaction score
okay so here we go, my biggest inpirations on xpc :)

okay lemme start with the (Mashallah) wonderful xpc staff ^^ (please forgive me if i do not tag you all)
badrobot14 and XPFMember both inspired me to be closer to my religion more than i was before by making wonderful threads ^^ May Allah bless you :)

Now the members... :) (please forgive me, if i didnt tag you)

- Selmaa , she has inspired me so muuuuuuuuuuuuch........she inspired me to be strong and to keep being happy ^^ (thankyou) :)
- Epiphany he inspired me to write again ^^ (thankyou) :D
- étudiante .........wooooooooow she inspired me that any woman can be a super woman and we each have our own special power, her power is to spread sunshine, she found my power..........to be crazy :ROFLMAO: (thankyou)
-@Minatto112 has inpired me to be very compititive in gaming :ROFLMAO: you is awesome (thankyou)
- redd , Soldier313 , Love Islam has all inspired me to learn more and more about my religion ^^ (thankyou) :)
-7 domination- has inspired me to believe that it is always a good time :) (i appreciate it) :D

Reaction score
oh yes! and CaptainDanger inspired me to read the xpc rules :) (thankyou so much for telling me the rules) :D

@Experienced One inspires me to become the crazy person i am :ROFLMAO: (thankyou sista) :D
Jinchuriki has inspired me to trust more :) (thankyou)
@Myste Rious has inspired me that even when im not a child anymore, that i can still believe that dreams do come true ^^ (thankyou) :D and Angel Nishi inspired me that even when life gets you down, aa smile will always come around :) (thankyou)
ExoticPlayer09 has inspired me to party rockin in the house tonight, everyboddy just have a good time ^^ :ROFLMAO: thankyou
Stancy Motha has inspired me with her wonderful ways to motivate me to write songs ^^ thankyou
robinhoodmustafa has inspired me to become completly crazy with my memes :p thankyou
iNnOcEnT kilLeR has inspired me to love, like and kill with a smile :) thankyou

Reaction score
oh yes! and CaptainDanger inspired me to read the xpc rules :) (thankyou so much for telling me the rules) :D

@Experienced One inspires me to become the crazy person i am :ROFLMAO: (thankyou sista) :D
Jinchuriki has inspired me to trust more :) (thankyou)
@Myste Rious has inspired me that even when im not a child anymore, that i can still believe that dreams do come true ^^ (thankyou) :D and Angel Nishi inspired me that even when life gets you down, aa smile will always come around :) (thankyou)
ExoticPlayer09 has inspired me to party rockin in the house tonight, everyboddy just have a good time ^^ :ROFLMAO: thankyou
Stancy Motha has inspired me with her wonderful ways to motivate me to write songs ^^ thankyou
robinhoodmustafa has inspired me to become completly crazy with my memes :p thankyou
iNnOcEnT kilLeR has inspired me to love, like and kill with a smile :) thankyou
haha xD Graduation party \m/ :p

Reaction score
- redd , Soldier313 , Love Islam has all inspired me to learn more and more about my religion ^^ (thankyou) :)
Salaam
With my pleasure , I'll continue to do, Inshalla7
Jazakallah for tagging !
For me this was nothing as myself is learning many things....Some from XPC and some from Searching !
May Allah Bless u !!

Reaction score

okay lemme start with the (Mashallah) wonderful xpc staff ^^ (please forgive me if i do not tag you all)
badrobot14 and XPFMember both inspired me to be closer to my religion more than i was before by making wonderful threads ^^ May Allah bless you :)

Now the members... :) (please forgive me, if i didnt tag you)

- Selmaa , she has inspired me so muuuuuuuuuuuuch........she inspired me to be strong and to keep being happy ^^ (thankyou) :)
- Epiphany he inspired me to write again ^^ (thankyou) :D
- étudiante .........wooooooooow she inspired me that any woman can be a super woman and we each have our own special power, her power is to spread sunshine, she found my power..........to be crazy :ROFLMAO: (thankyou)
-@Minatto112 has inpired me to be very compititive in gaming :ROFLMAO: you is awesome (thankyou)
-7 domination- has inspired me to believe that it is always a good time :) (i appreciate it) :D
:ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: Gosh! That made me BURST out laughing :ROFLMAO: Thanks high partnerrrrrrr xD