• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

People who inspire u on xpc

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Hain? I dinno :p I just wanna be on the safe side cuz I am already on the admins banning list I guess :oops: :ROFLMAO: Thanks to all the alerts n questions I load on him. badrobot14 true, no?

true indeed.... (MAYBE) the only reason I didn't already ban you is coz I took revenge on alerts.. or maybe Goodrobot41 intervened.

If you didn't know. This part of the forum is meant to be off-topic. :rolleyes:
still this is an international forum n all the blah blah u know.. :p so try no urdu n no offtopics.. :D
warm regards,
XPC Police.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
I'm already there...AsSalamoAlaikum Wr WB

well, yes..plz..no urdu..
ehemm I already deleted some posts earlier..ofc after informing those ppl and taking permission...

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I'm already there...AsSalamoAlaikum Wr WB

well, yes..plz..no urdu..
ehemm I already deleted some posts earlier..ofc after informing those ppl and taking permission...

WaAlaikum AsSalam wr wb,
on a serious note, thanks for that... jazakAllah khair.

Reaction score
People who inspired me in xpc:

Rutzaba, when she was redapple20, a fantastic person, she was! :)
iNnOcEnT kilLeR, who always tell me to remain positive in life, the sweetest person in xpc and always dragging me to remain in xpc! :p
farahnaseemch, who encourages me to remain the person I truly am! :)
badrobot14, a very helpful person if only he replied sooner! :p
fathimaash, who gives me courage by giving me Islamic advises and also inspires me with her honest manners! A true Muslim! :)
Myste Rious, a very earnest friend! Has inspired me with her ability to understand literature and also her dedication to baking! :D
linkinpark, a fantastic person with his great sense of humour! :barefoot:
ZohaibAsad, who has proven to all of us, that nothing is impossible! A true Napoleon! (y)
AlphaCentauri, she inspired me with her logical reasoning and also her seriousness! :D
Experienced One, who has inspired me to fool people with my wits! :p (I like fooling her a lot! :LOL:)
robinhoodmustafa, he inspired me with his creativity in making graphic arts! :)
alphabravocharlie, he inspired me with the thought that not always life is fair but we have to remain strong! :)
MnMz, she inspired me with her profound intelligence and perception! :)
mercedes008, a friend who encourages me to speak out loud to the world! An excellent debater! :D
boom..meem..boom, okay she actually scared me with her avatar, nothing inspirational, I just thought of tagging her since she is gone! :p
positive? sweet? haha bro -.- u ruin my repo here xD Muwhaahh xD thanku soo muchh ^_^

Reaction score
Firstly .. Waalaikumsalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh! :)
Secondly .. thanks A LOT for the tags. :)

Honestly, I didn't even expect that I would get a tag. I had no idea that I would inspire anybody.
Thirdly .. people who inspired me here are ..
1. étudiante - You're one the best members that I ever met here. :) Super friendly, super funny, super lovable .. etc.
2. AlphaCentauri - My Fairy God Mother!! :) You should be included. You really inspire me.
3. iNnOcEnT kilLeR - You're super sweet. You always make me wish to have a younger sister like you.
4. Selmaa - You're amazing! :) I just love your stories. And miss having you here.
5. scarface007 - A very good friend, who is always ready with any kind of advise. :)
6. ExoticPlayer09 - Another good friend, with wishes whenever I needed them.
7. Ammar95 - Another another good friend, with jokes whenever I needed to laugh.
8. Saiyan - Someone who inspired me in writing. A role model, indeed.
9. SalmanPakRocks - A friendly Moderator, but a good friend too, plus some what a teacher, when I needed to clear my doubts in Business and Economincs. :)
10. Whole XPC Family. :) Including the Admins, Moderators and all the other members. Thank you. :)
Awwwwwwwwww n i always wish to hav a sis like u :')

Reaction score
Salaam
With my pleasure , I'll continue to do, Inshalla7
Jazakallah for tagging !
For me this was nothing as myself is learning many things....Some from XPC and some from Searching !
May Allah Bless u !!
awwwwwww your an awesome inspiration miss ^^
thankyou and may Allah bless you too :)

Reaction score
badrobot14: This guy inspires me the most, it's like he teaches me how simple Islamic life is and how hard we've made it. I've always had this desire in my heart that maybe Allah can make me like him.
ZohaibAsad: Getting 28 A's in O levels, 10 A's in A levels and studying at McGill, He inspires me to work hard and study in order to benefit not only myself but others around me.
iNnOcEnT kilLeR: No matter how bad the situation might be, she's always the one to bring smile to my face, her personality is that I adore.