• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

People who inspire u on xpc

Reaction score
Firstly .. Waalaikumsalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh! :)
Secondly .. thanks A LOT for the tags. :)

Honestly, I didn't even expect that I would get a tag. I had no idea that I would inspire anybody.
Thirdly .. people who inspired me here are ..
1. étudiante - You're one the best members that I ever met here. :) Super friendly, super funny, super lovable .. etc.
10. Whole XPC Family. :) Including the Admins, Moderators and all the other members. Thank you. :)
Sorry to burst your bubble Miss sweetness unlimited, but you be awesome :cool: And your writings are just UFFFFF!!! *_* And thankyou so much, though hnestly YOU are one of the sweetest *Disney Princesses* I have ever met! :D

Reaction score
Thank you Princess. You're a source of inspiration too. :)
Sorry to burst your bubble Miss sweetness unlimited, but you be awesome :cool: And your writings are just UFFFFF!!! *_* And thankyou so much, though hnestly YOU are one of the sweetest *Disney Princesses* I have ever met! :D
Okay. Off topic ..
Sometimes you both really make me feel that I'm a 'real' Princess.
Haha .. Might sound lame, but still that's how I feel, how you both make me feel.
I just wanted to say thanks, thanks, thanks A LOT for your sweet words. They mean a lot to me.
And I'm honored to have you two, here with me. May Allah (S.W.T.) bless you! (Aameen!) :)

Reaction score
Okay <3 here are mine heros and heroines <3
Rmarie-yum the best sister ever <3 I love you the most!
@MysteRyGiRl XPC wouldnt be the XPC without you!!!!!!!! myyyy lovable sis <3
Myste Rious the sweetest person on the world!
étudiante she's my star <3 my Betelgeuse!
FeLiX zoe awwww she never makes feel me bored! :D the best mails on the world! :D :D :D
iNnOcEnT kilLeR amazing, cute girl! I love her <3
redd she bears another part on my soul in her heart <3
Chocolate<3 she makes my day wonderful! <3 <3 <3 <3 Did you know that I suffer from chocolate-obsession? :)
omg my awsome friend, who forgot me :p
agha saad amazing friend! but he disapeared! :( we have so much in common!
ExoticPlayer09 amazing friend! :D I am never bored with him!
scarface007 my old friend !!!! he made me feel comfortable here, bcs I am total stranger! thanks you a lott for that!
Spidey21 THIS MAN MAKES ME SCREAM! (ofc positively) I love your attitude, and you helped me to cross the mountain!
whitetiger64 my Eropean friend! I miss you!!!!!!
WhereAmazingHappens he always finds something to ask! :D I am jelaous :p how can you be so creative! :D hahah :D
And maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whole XPC family <3
and for those who forgot to tag me, I didnt forget you <3

Reaction score
One more thing....... I forgot to say, for those I mentioned above! <3

If I had wings, I would immediately fly over the seas, continents, mountains that make us apart! My wish is to meet you all one day, because you mean very much to me!
You are so far away from me, that I don’t even see you in my dreams. Huge Ocean is between us. Stormy ocean..... angry ocean...
I swear, I would cause earthquakes, tsunamis, to connect three continents - Asia, Africa and Europe. To have you all, on one place!

For Ever!
Selma