• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

People who inspire u on xpc

Reaction score
WaAlaikum AsSalam wr wb,

Simply, everyone who posts in this thread.... and ppl who correct my mistakes and a few ppl who annoy me.... (now keep wondering if u were in that or not. :p )
In your good books or in your bad books atleast you remember me! :D we love u admin if u werent here the mods wudnt have been as disciplined as they are trust me badrobot alot of ppl behave just becux u kp an eye on em ( myself included)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
You're talking about me, no? :unsure:

My inspirations here:
#1 GetSomeLife Hate you so much :sick:, but still you're the best virtual friend and brother I could ask for :")
#2 goody bhai :p You be PURE awesomeness to your li'l sis O.O You teach me SO much (even how to 'pyaaz laal' :ROFLMAO:) MashAllah! and badrobot14 who wont gimme his google -.-
#3 XPFMember @ cool crystals N.M Haseefa @memyself13 :O My Islamy inspirers MashAllah :"D
#4 scarface007 *you know my rhyme* :ROFLMAO:
#5 iNnOcEnT kilLeR TrueStriver Epiphany YOU GUYS ARE MY TWINS? :eek:

A lot more, but cant name em all.. Honestly, everyone here is an inspiration in their own special way Alhamdulillah :D

LOL, that was funny... jazakillah khair..!
maybe not.. see I said "(now keep wondering if u were in that or not.)" so no answeres to that qustn.. but u do post in THAT thread so ur on the list of awesome ppl....

Reaction score
LOL, that was funny... jazakillah khair..!
maybe not.. see I said "(now keep wondering if u were in that or not.)" so no answeres to that qustn.. but u do post in THAT thread so ur on the list of awesome ppl....
LOLZ :LOL: Wa Eyyak :D
Hmm... U be so sneaky -.- :p AWIEEEE! Yay \m/ Aind well my 'Islami inspirers' are to be credited for that... esp сᴏᴏʟ сяуѕтᴀʟѕ who introduced me there :D (Jazakallah so much :D)

Reaction score
Alaikum salaam wr wb.....well there's so many people i look up to or have made friends with......it's hard to mention all of 'em really......these names are a mixture of all those people who made a difference in my life either through their posts or just by talking to me for a while:)

U stalking ME (one of the most sweetest people i've ever met, amaaaazing person:D)
Haseefa (amazing posts, status messages and avvys and a wonderful person)
badrobot14 (inspiring posts, great admin, beautiful status messages and avvys)
XPFMember (wonderful posts, statuses, avatars and great mod)
Jaf (first friend here)
Rmarie-yum (one of the most hyper and sweet people on xpc ^_^ )
fathimaash (amazing posts, avvys, status messages and wonderful person)
MadihahK (amazing posts, statuses, avvys and lots more)
Love Islam (beautiful poetry and status messages)
Warrior66 (amazing posts, avvys, status messages )
N.M. (amaazing stuff posted including statuses and avatars)
geek101 (a big help to me during my AS exams:))

@anybody-and-everybody-who-i-forgot-to-mention :)

PS: really really sorry to those who i've forgotten to mention.......(no hard feeling please:))

Salaam,
Jazakallah sis !
May Allah Bless u :)
With my pleasure :)

Reaction score
badrobot14, XPFMember, N.M and Haseefa ..... you guys rock the art of grooming thread and simply are an inspiration and role models we all look upto...
well ... Nibz ... i admire the Global Moderator's grit and confidence. He inspires me to face challenges and be positive.
and lastly Dukeofwin ..... this person can seriously lift your mood!!
Oh well thanks! "Mood-Lifter!" Didnt had a single clue of even doing that. But its good I do that(unintentionally even:))

Reaction score
Salaam,
Jazakallah sis !
May Allah Bless u :)
With my pleasure :)

Alaykum salaam.....wa iyyaki:) Aameen.

My inspiration :
MadihahK N.M badrobot14 XPFMember redd Pink Flower robinhoodmustafa Myste Rious Soldier313 omg étudiante IGCSE O/L student whitetiger64 Love Islam :D
There r many more but my memory is very loose :D so sorry to all others
May Allah Bless u all :)
Salaam

Aameen

Allahumma la tarfa'ni finnaasi darajah illa hatattani 'inda nafsi mithlaha, wa la tuhdith li 'izzan dhahira, illa ahdathtali dhillatan baatinah 'inda nafsi bi qadariha

O Allah,
raise me not a single degree among the people
without lowering me its like in myself
and bring about no outward respect for me
without an inward humiliation in myself to the same
measure!

Reaction score
Ooooohh!!! ill go :D

badrobot14 OBVIOUSLY , XPFMember , SalmanPakRocks ( sadly xD ) , linkinpark , bikermicefrmars ^_^ , étudiante , omg <33333 , Saiyan :D :D :D \m/ , robinhoodmustafa ( haha yes u inspire me xP) , -7 domination- ( LOL YES ur here on this list too xP ) , MuslimGirl (even though ur younger than me ._. :D) , GetSomeLife ( OK i have nooo idea why ur here but oh well :p mistakes happen xD ) , ....... a lot more but i cnt remember ryt now ._.
bauhat bauhat meharbani!

thnkx a ton!