• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics 41...How'd it go?

Reaction score
hey can u tell me that noise to signal ratio question? how was it supposed to be done, like v had to find the signal power by putting the ratio and value of noise....the question had 3 marks so i thought it consisted of more steps

Reaction score
hey can u tell me that noise to signal ratio question? how was it supposed to be done, like v had to find the signal power by putting the ratio and value of noise....the question had 3 marks so i thought it consisted of more steps
there was no question like that in 41 :p

Reaction score
user I also literally blanked out on the hardness question .. no idea why .. overall paper went well

Reaction score
larina
SkyPilotage
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

i think i too got 5030 for that... :D

i forgot what hardness was :notworthy:
great! :D
hardness has something to do with the energy and wavelength...the higher the energy (lower wavelght) more the penetreation of x rays... i wrote something like that

Reaction score
what was the difference in magnetic field density?? I was confused there !
I did Delta B1 ---> 10 mm
Delta B2 --> 3 mm
Is this correct??
yup...i did that too...except i converted it to meters ,..idk whether its right or wrong tho

Reaction score
u guys what about the last part on the first page for 4 marks???
energy = potential x mass....
u substitute for potential, multiply and divide by h....replace g...and u get mgh

i think...(not sure tho)

Reaction score
energy = potential x mass....
u substitute for potential, multiply and divide by h....replace g...and u get mgh

i think...(not sure tho)
i just wrote energy is potential*mass and then i divided something and i got mh, then i just added g and got it as mgh lol