• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics 43!! How was it?? Expected GT anyone?

Reaction score
How did you guys find the paper? Graph sketches were confusing and challenging. Discussion begins after 24 hours

Reaction score
How did you guys find the paper? Graph sketches were confusing and challenging. Discussion begins after 24 hours
i think it was pretty good..i got the first sketch but the second one was confusing..and i screwed it up in nuclear physics..damn..8 marks gone..i think it will be pretty high this time as it was much much easier than the may/june 2012 paper

Reaction score
I suppose may/june 2012 P43 was rather easy. Maybe as easy as this one. So, GT should not exceed 55 for A

Reaction score
not too easy, not too hard.. i hope i get at least an 80..skipped the medical aprt..damn never focused on that sub topic at all

Reaction score
gosh... i focused too much on biology and chemistry that i never study well for this subject... argh!!! Am hoping i don't fail this paper... :(:cry:

Reaction score
it was difficult, even my friends thought so too. I didnt revise about qs 10. graph graph zero.. yeah confusing.. ohh i guess im screwed, :S
was it that easy/medium? Im hoping the gt get lowered but noww.. :((

Reaction score
I find it difficult :cry: hope that the gt will be around 50 so that i might still stand a chance to get A :(
By the way, anyone here knows how exactly to convert the marks? I mean like I got 87 in AS level, so how many marks must I score for paper 4 and paper 5 to get an A?

Reaction score
how they calculate the total mark to get the final result?i got 90for my AS but i think i did quite badly this time.so am i still have chances to maintain my A?

Reaction score
The application part was went well for me.But i screw up most of the core topics.Some of the question seems to be very challenging(my own opinion)

Reaction score
DIFFICULT........especially the binding energy that question..anyone knows how to solve it?

Reaction score
although you could have also worked back from the second question and got the first for that,