Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am an IGCSE O-levels student and I have been trying to find this Physics past paper - 0625/22/f/m/08 if any of you know where I can find it, it will be really helpful thank you! Also if you guys have any websites I can find past papers for the New Cambridge syllabus it will be really great

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am an IGCSE O-levels student and I have been trying to find this Physics past paper - 0625/22/f/m/08 if any of you know where I can find it, it will be really helpful thank you! Also if you guys have any websites I can find past papers for the New Cambridge syllabus it will be really great

you can find all Cambridge syllabus from 2002 to 2021 past papers , notes , flashcards etc on multiple websites
such as
Xtremepape.rs
papers.gceguide
papacambridge.com etc

and also I don't think so there was any 0625/22/f/m/08 paper held by Cambridge.

Reaction score
Hello pls I have simple question that has been confusing me for a while about PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY. In marking scheme the answer is sometimes rounded off to one dp or two sig figures, we were always told to round off to three sig figures..now which sig fig/dp should I round off??