• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
If you are struggling with physics O level or IGCSE, subscribe my channel and message me through comments ofr email on my about page, to get a video response:

Reaction score
can someone help me find the year and month for biology, Its paper 1 .
Igcse pearson.
i cant find this jaguar anywhere ...
i want the markscheme for it

Attachments

• 15879968298036546648885552075033.jpg
    15879968298036546648885552075033.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
Reaction score
Hey , can someone explain the first and second point from this question

Attachments

• 4A07F387-4B0B-4A9E-AEC5-830F5B23A15E.jpeg
    4A07F387-4B0B-4A9E-AEC5-830F5B23A15E.jpeg
    164.8 KB · Views: 6
Reaction score
hey guys
can someone help with this problem?
High pressure will increase the yield of SO3. why the reaction is carried at atmospheric pressure in the contact process?

Reaction score
hey guys
can someone help with this problem?
High pressure will increase the yield of SO3. why the reaction is carried at atmospheric pressure in the contact process?
Even at relatively low pressures, there is a 99.5% conversion of sulphur dioxide into sulphur trioxide. The very small improvement that you could achieve by increasing the pressure isn't worth the expense of producing those high pressures.

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am an IGCSE O-levels student and I have been trying to find this Physics past paper - 0625/22/f/m/08 if any of you know where I can find it, it will be really helpful thank you! Also if you guys have any websites I can find past papers for the New Cambridge syllabus it will be really great

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am an IGCSE O-levels student and I have been trying to find this Physics past paper - 0625/22/f/m/08 if any of you know where I can find it, it will be really helpful thank you! Also if you guys have any websites I can find past papers for the New Cambridge syllabus it will be really great

you can find all Cambridge syllabus from 2002 to 2021 past papers , notes , flashcards etc on multiple websites
such as
Xtremepape.rs
papers.gceguide
papacambridge.com etc

and also I don't think so there was any 0625/22/f/m/08 paper held by Cambridge.

Reaction score
Hello pls I have simple question that has been confusing me for a while about PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY. In marking scheme the answer is sometimes rounded off to one dp or two sig figures, we were always told to round off to three sig figures..now which sig fig/dp should I round off??

Reaction score
can you share solution of "Complete Biology for Cambridge Lower Secondary Workbook