• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics MCQs thread.

Reaction score
Zishi said:

Others are easy, hassam. I saw these questions now. This one would be easy if my answer is correct. LOL

For densities one, I get their ratio as 2.25.

kese kia yeh ques? mjhe samjha do plx

Reaction score
the only force acting on the path is the force of gravity ( no horizontal forces acting) so answer is A (XV)

Reaction score
Hateexams93 said:
people how to find it out ? the answer is C , but how do u know ?

drawing a closed triangle that is a vector diagram helps this kinds of question, pls anyone correct me if i am wrong i did this by drawing a closed triangle as i learned that a closed triangle vector diagram represents a body to be in equilibrium and so my ans is C

Attachments

• torwuesa.png
    torwuesa.png
    65.3 KB · Views: 36
Reaction score
pls explain the ans of this question Ans B explain it pls

Attachments

• gravity.png
    gravity.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 17
Reaction score
Arshiful said:
pls explain the ans of this question Ans B explain it pls
obviuosly, when the object is falling down, h decreases so D is wrong. as the object falls down its velocity increases. as the velocity increases, more distance is covered per second. mark equal intervals on each of the first 3 choices and see which graph coveres more and more distances as 1 interval passes. u will get B.

Reaction score
I managed to find the answer as efficiency doesnt have any unit so SI unit of both denominator and numerator cancel out
I know this isnt the right way to answer the mcq someone pls explain it in details...... ThNx Xhazemx for the previous answer...

Attachments

• efficiency.png
    efficiency.png
    53.8 KB · Views: 42
Reaction score
Any1 plz tel me dat what wud be da values for horizontal and vertical components of acceleration for projectile and frefall motion... Plz sum1 explain asap .. Thnx :)

Reaction score
A motorist travelling at 10ms–1 can bring his car to rest in a braking distance of 10 m.
In what distance could he bring the car to rest from a speed of 30ms–1 using the same braking
force?
A 17m B 30m C 52m D 90m

Answer is D.. how?

Reaction score
Talha said:
Any1 plz tel me dat what wud be da values for horizontal and vertical components of acceleration for projectile and frefall motion... Plz sum1 explain asap .. Thnx :)

acceleration to constant hoti hai 4 d whole motion. velocity change hoti hai sirf

Reaction score
ShootingStar said:
A motorist travelling at 10ms–1 can bring his car to rest in a braking distance of 10 m.
In what distance could he bring the car to rest from a speed of 30ms–1 using the same braking
force?
A 17m B 30m C 52m D 90m

Answer is D.. how?

2*a*s = v^2 - u^2
2*a*10 = 0 - 10^2
a=5.

2*5*s = 0 - 30^2
s=90

Reaction score
unique840 said:
ShootingStar said:
force?
A 17m B 30m C 52m D 90m

Answer is D.. how?

2*a*s = v^2 - u^2
2*a*10 = 0 - 10^2
a=5.

2*5*s = 0 - 30^2
s=90

Thanks yaar. :)

Reaction score
Talha said:
even for da projectile motion acceleration is constant??

pata nae yar. isi thread main kisi ne likha tha k acceleration k components nae hote. its constant. subah tk ka w8 karo. yahan k intelligent log is baat ka jawab denge :p

Reaction score
Talha said:
even for da projectile motion acceleration is constant??

isi thread k pg 27 par jo ques hai usmain projectile ki acceleration puchi hai. n the answer gvn is that it is constant