• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics o level book pdf

Reaction score
hi guys, there is this book that i really need. it is the cambridge o level physics book by heather kennett and tom duncan if anyone has its pdf or has the book by itself can u pls send it to me
another thing i dont need the igcse one bcz my board is gce
PLS IF ANYONE HAS IT THEN SEND IT THANK YOUU!!

Attachments

• 888D3859-33DA-4A01-88A2-EEFF036A3D4D.jpeg
    888D3859-33DA-4A01-88A2-EEFF036A3D4D.jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,183
Reaction score
vampire survivors: hi guys, there is this book that i really need. it is the cambridge o level physics book by heather kennett and tom duncan if anyone has its pdf or has the book by itself can u pls send it to me
another thing i dont need the igcse one bcz my board is gce
PLS IF ANYONE HAS IT THEN SEND IT THANK YOUU!!
Please give me your email information.

Reaction score
Here is the book you have asked for : )
Thanks aaa lot bro, I was just about to go out and buy it from a book store, You saved me a great deal of time and money. Really appreciate it.
Let me know if you need any of these books for O'level. English, Maths, Chemistry, Computer. I've got the very latest versions of all.

Reaction score
Thanks aaa lot bro, I was just about to go out and buy it from a book store, You saved me a great deal of time and money. Really appreciate it.
Let me know if you need any of these books for O'level. English, Maths, Chemistry, Computer. I've got the very latest versions of all.
please share chemistry and biology as well

Reaction score
Hi bro, I need the latest pdf of chemistry for Cambridge O level by Derek McMonagle. Please cuz it's urgent. Thanks

Reaction score
maybe these can help you ..
Hi bro, I need the latest pdf of chemistry for Cambridge O level by Derek McMonagle. Please cuz it's urgent. Thanks

Attachments

• oxford essential chemistry workbook.pdf
    28 MB · Views: 396
  • Bryan Earl, Doug Wilford - Cambridge IGCSE™ Chemistry 4th Edition-Hodder Education (2021).pdf
    23.1 MB · Views: 371
Reaction score
please send me these two books as fast as possible please its urgent:)

Attachments

• 9789813164437.jpg
    9789813164437.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 51
  • e4e9075363df9318e04d0814d4f5f550.jpg
    e4e9075363df9318e04d0814d4f5f550.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 31
Reaction score
Brother I need Chemistry And Computer Book By Hodder Education For O Level

Reaction score
Here are all the books i have

Attachments

• Cambridge O Level Chemistry Bryan Earl.pdf
    21.8 MB · Views: 303
  • Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Computer Science Second Edition.pdf
    14.6 MB · Views: 261
  • dokumen.pub_cambridge-0-level-mathematics-9781471859632-1471859630.pdf
    6 MB · Views: 269
  • Cambridge O Level English.pdf
    6.2 MB · Views: 306