• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics p1 ..wat happened ? :D

Reaction score
Lol i was unprepared was simple but confusing....i did inki pinky ponki...hahahah evn afta nt a good paper em laufin cz my friend whm i prposed said yes to me :)....yea yepi....i luv her....

Reaction score
it was good...but sum questions were confusing....i am not sure bout there answers!
and plz dont discuss or leak out the papers...be honest!

Reaction score
the most fuckin paper of phy of ma lyf.... A totally useless paper. It was even worst than the paper of nov 09

Reaction score
cant understand how ashhad was able to do his paper on tym and even rechecked his paper.

Reaction score
It was tricky. When i came out, i felt i did very bad but then all my friends answers were the same. Now either were all gonna fail, or we;ve done pretty well.:)

Reaction score
Sana Khalil pls i need to talk to u :(
how can we communicate am new to this thingy :S

Reaction score
Paper was neither too hard nor too easy... Some questions were really very tricky.. Hoping to get 35+ .....

Reaction score
:x :lol: damn freaaakish!!!!!!....soo very confusin wid a hell lotov calculations n sooo lil time!!!!!!!!!...... congrats toda guy whois getting married rather than examed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wish u happy married life...forget about papers dude!!! ;)

Reaction score
ashhadazam said:
Lol.. who is geting married :DD !! there r still so many to go :( tough to forget :D

hey..darkism iz...itz on da 1st page...hiz frend accepted his proposal!!!...YIPPPPEEEEEE!!!! m sooo excited, izn't it crazy, but i guess after dis paper m goin CRAZY!!!!!!