• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics p1 ..wat happened ? :D

Reaction score
ds29 said:
I put f/2 and I think that's right.
1 loop = lamda / 2
2 loops = lamda
therefore frequency should become f/2

You are talking about "Stationary Wave in A Closed Pipe" whereas the question was regarding a stretched wire, so answer is 2F.

Reaction score
And I don't think anyone will have access to the actual paper until a month or so.

Reaction score
And for the Ice/Water question, I choose "Increase and Decrease" but I think the correct answer is "Increase and Increase" because Ice is less denser than water as it floats on water. So the molecular spacing of Water is More than Ice and the Density of Water is More than Ice! I realized that right after I handed in my paper!!!

Reaction score
It's funny what the exam+time pressure does to ones rational thinking! Oh well what's done is done, let's move on!

Reaction score
No use in remembering the past, if we kick ass in pactical paper and p2 it will make it up even if we did quite bad in p1, the time for p1 was out of this world, -.- i was only able to recheck the paper once and tht also with haste.