• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics p1 ..wat happened ? :D

Reaction score
hey guys i think paper was normal but if we had got extra time it would hav been good some questions were confusing
wat was da answer to electricity ques in which power was distributing i guess they say it was equall resistors rite so it must divide equally

Reaction score
it was 2W
Equal resistance yes, but one was in series and the other 2 were in parallel.

Reaction score
it was 2F
the rubber band one was B cus it was the only one resembling the polymer graph ........... D was the graph for crystals .....

Reaction score
I put f/2 and I think that's right.
1 loop = lamda / 2
2 loops = lamda
therefore frequency should become f/2

Reaction score
And as far as i remember when we are nearing the Breaking stress a little force produces a greater extension which was only shown by graph A !!!

Reaction score
c = f lamba !
f= c/lambda
lambda with one loop : 2L so frequency becomes.. c/2l
lambda with two loops = l . so frequency becomes c/l which is 2f

Reaction score
Wt do u think abt the rubber one .. I hvae searched the whole of internet but i couldnt find the graph similar to the one given in paper.. the one thing i remember is my teacher said that when you start to deform plastically or near the breaking stress a little force produces a greater extension than before so the answer should be A !

Reaction score
On 3 questions i did "Akar Bakar Babmay Bo" thingy..... :D Including this rubberband wala.. I marked it A.. Hope it is right.. :p

Reaction score
HaMMaD_Riar said:
i guess molecular spacing increases buh it aint more denser .. hense densitry will decreae and molecular spacing will increase .. whht do u say ?

i dont get it, why does ice flow on water?

Reaction score
ds29 said:
I put f/2 and I think that's right.
1 loop = lamda / 2
2 loops = lamda
therefore frequency should become f/2
answer is 2f,

the one loop wave has twice the wavelength of the two loop wave, so the one loop have must have half the frequency...

f is half the frequency, answer is 2f

Reaction score
ya it was increase increase. which i sadly understood after the paper !!!

And hahaha !!! shukr hai mujay akkar bakkar nai karna para is paper mai :p !! :D Chem mai shayad karna paray ! :twisted:

Reaction score
yes sorry, density decrease.
which question is the rubber one?
is the the force and extension graph?
for that i think i chose D,

Reaction score
can anyone upload da question paper?
many of u should've been able to get it by now... :?