• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics p1 ..wat happened ? :D

Reaction score
wat was the ans of the question in which itwas stated that electric field awy from the observer intro the palne of the page so whre would electron accelerate...........??

Reaction score
and what was the answer to that question: ice when melts contracts?
molecular separation and density both increased?

Reaction score
yes bioth increases it was D...............

wat abt power question in which we have to tell the power distribution on resiter oyt of 12W

Reaction score
Evrything got discussed but no one told the answer for the rubberband question !! Wat ws the correct ans ? :S

Reaction score
yaar in this question it was stated tht the rubber is close to breaking point
so it has to be D
anyway, m not sure either
but i chose D
i was confused btw B and D

Reaction score
@intel .. !! the link u posted doesnt mention abt the graph till the breaking point :S !!! It was till the breaking point ryt .. :s !! Btw When does the CIE release Markschemes ?? after the paper ? :S

Reaction score
yar i believe this paper was hell of a difficult paper. I have read many comments and came to a conclusion that many of us were not able to do it on tym. I believe percentile for this paper would be quite low.

Reaction score
Chalo bhayyon khatam hogai discussion .. Poora paper hogya discuss.. !! Next time we will discuss Physics p1 will be on our result day ;) !! that wt grades we got .. !! Goodbye to this thread frm me :D