• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics p1 ..wat happened ? :D

Reaction score
wat was da answer of the ques in which they askd abt the graph of rubber band to stretch till it breaks sumthing like that wat was da ans???

Reaction score
Paper was a bit hard wish i had a few extra minutes
and definetely the thrsholds should go down i beieve.

Reaction score
I agree. I managed to do it juss 5 mins before.. :O !! I am thankful i did it on time though !

Reaction score
ashhadazam said:
I wrote A to the rubberband wala.. !!! Can anyone tell wats the correct ans !! I hv got 2 wrong by now !

Can u give me a brief remeberance of the question i remember it faintly i too wanna get it confirmed

Reaction score
Dont remeber that one too well coz it was one of the questions which i did in a hurry.

Reaction score
Even though i did quite a few pastpapers... Sadly i couldnt find a single MCQ which was repeated :(

Reaction score
Efficiency one I believe is C which was mv^2 / 2Fs

Useful Output Energy = Kinetic Energy = 0.5mv^2
Total Input Energy = Fs

:)
I think got the iceblocks thing wrong. i thought seperation decreases and density increases.
What about that charge going in the circle. I put A as the answer which was 0.

Reaction score
It was E x pir/2 !! Well i wrote mgs sina/Fv. .. option A. .. Dont knw !! :S somebody explain it S

Reaction score
i wrote A in many ques. about 15 ques i wrote A. anyhow the paper was very very very DASH.