• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics p1 ..wat happened ? :D

Reaction score
Wat i believe is dat 'A' 31 se bhi neeche jaye ga.. Probably 29.. But Allah ka Shukar hai mera paper sahi ho gya...

Reaction score
hamizahmed said:
the most fuckin paper of phy of ma lyf.... A totally useless paper. It was even worst than the paper of nov 09

yes yes yes! i second that! when i got the paper, i was like omg :eek: ! not even to finish it in a given time. the past years ques that cames out also the easy one. haih wat a day. at least nw im done with math p4 and phy p1 )

Reaction score
the paper was nt difficult but it was not of 1hr ...... dam it was lenthy.....and i think A would be on less than 29 since this years paper was more difficult than NOV 09's ......

Reaction score
I can bet it will drop to 30 or possibly 29.. Paper was very tricky and lengthy. Many, including me, didnt get enough time to recheck it...

Reaction score
ppr was conceptual but it wasnt hard at all
plus some mcqs were repeated
i dnt think it will drop below 33

Reaction score
i thnk i did power 3WATT,nd i did A of effeiceincy one but am nt cunfrmd..|:S..no ma nt shabbir

Reaction score
I did the same !! I wrote 3 watts and wrote the efficiency Option A :DD ! Though no idea whether i am correct or not.. Can anyone explain it and tell the correct answer ??

Reaction score
da question abt when ice melts into water the ans was D...separation nd density bth increasd...nd the one question abt the highest current in gvn cricuits da correct was D...AMETER ND TWO RESISTORS IN PARALEL...one of kirchoff law the ans was A conservation of Charge nd of cro ques ans was B 140HZ....