• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics p22

Reaction score
it was phase diff .. and i wrote pi and 0 .. i messed up the last part of that question too :(

Reaction score
Mobeen said:
it was phase diff .. and i wrote pi and 0 .. i messed up the last part of that question too :(
0 is not possible becoz is it frist maxima q, was asked abt second

Reaction score
guy's the acceleration question... did anyone use mg - F= ma ?????
because the formula gave the frictional force, not the resultant

Reaction score
mnabeel said:
guy's the acceleration question... did anyone use mg - F= ma ?????
because the formula gave the frictional force, not the resultant
and i think it also asked for the deceleration producued due to the frictional force .. so we would only use F=ma.

Reaction score
any1 tel dat whether we had to write acc. as -ve 4.9 or +ve 4.9... The graph was showing +ve acc. so i wrote +ve 4.9...? is it correct??

Reaction score
m damn sure dat it asked fo d acceleration of d raindrop not da deceleration frm da resistive force....... nd it was positive

Reaction score
sakibfaiyaz said:
Ok guys, please tell me if the last question had asked for "phase difference" or "path difference"
I thought I read path difference and wrote lambda and 0.5 lambda
i also read path difference....and there was nothing written abt phase difference.......bt everyone is saying it was phase difference...i dont know wats happening here....

Reaction score
hassam said:
sakibfaiyaz said:
Ok guys, please tell me if the last question had asked for "phase difference" or "path difference"
i also read path difference....and there was nothing written abt phase difference.......bt everyone is saying it was phase difference...i dont know wats happening here....

bdw wat was d answer???

Reaction score
hassam said:
sakibfaiyaz said:

bdw wat was d answer???

Reaction score
hassam said:
sakibfaiyaz said:
i also thought it was path diff and wrote lamda .. but then i looked at it again and saw it was phase diff actually ..so changed.