• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 1,2 ........can we discuus da papper nw?

Reaction score
Ohh You mean to keep temprature constant? I wrote put it in a vacuumed tube coated with silver paint :)

Reaction score
You could have wrote use a fan or something like put it in a freezer :D it makes sense :)
you can always try putting a live wire in your bath tub and see if it cools down or not :D
science is all about testing ........ and not dying of electricution
khalil...ur absolutely rite man....U cnt put a wire into a bath tub to keep the temperature constant...bt its more safer and efficient to change the experiemental condtions.........

Reaction score
in section B, i did first question, did 2 parts of the 2nd(coil one) but found it difficult so i left it there and went to the radioactivity, i forgot to cross that coil one, wil i get the marks of radioactivity?? :cry: i wil get a D or E if radioactivity wil not be checked, plz answer :(

Reaction score
in section B, i did first question, did 2 parts of the 2nd(coil one) but found it difficult so i left it there and went to the radioactivity, i forgot to cross that coil one, wil i get the marks of radioactivity?? :cry: i wil get a D or E if radioactivity wil not be checked, plz answer :(
wow! i did exactly the same thing. i started doing it, stopped midway and did 10 instead. i crossed it out though. didn't you?

Reaction score
Like I crossed it..there is no need to cross...I didn't cross too, they didn't tell in the instruction so safe :D

Reaction score
Like I crossed it..there is no need to cross...I didn't cross too, they didn't tell in the instruction so safe :D
i thought it was better to do so, so i crossed it.. anyways they should have sense enough to know that the candidate switched to the other question an ddid it whole... :)

Reaction score
plx explain the effects of temperature nd pressure on the volumes of gases........
to see effect of any two physical qtys, you have to keep one constant. keeping temp constant, pressure and volume are inversely proportionate. p1v1=p2v2 keeping vol constant, pressure and temp are directly proportional.p1/t1=p2/t2

Reaction score
wow! i did exactly the same thing. i started doing it, stopped midway and did 10 instead. i crossed it out though. didn't you?
i didnt :( if i remember i put a very little cross at starting of question with pencil, i hope the examiner check my paper with thin converging lens u<f, oh i mean magnifying glass! :D