• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 1,2 ........can we discuus da papper nw?

Reaction score
i thought it was better to do so, so i crossed it.. anyways they should have sense enough to know that the candidate switched to the other question an ddid it whole... :)
yeah hope! i wrote only 2 parts of it and then went to radioactivity

Reaction score
i didnt :( if i remember i put a very little cross at starting of question with pencil, i hope the examiner check my paper with thin converging lens u<f, oh i mean magnifying glass! :D
lol! if you put a cross then its fine.. plus anyways the examiner should have sense to see why the candidate didnt complete the ques- because he switched to the next.. best of luck (y)

Reaction score
you should have cut it when you attempted half of it and changed your mind! :cautious:
was in hurry had very less time so just left it broken :/ and i m getting owned in moles of chemistry as well so this CIE session has proved to be a really bad one for me, last time i got Isl A* P.s A and Urdu A , and this time grrr parents gonna kill me :cry:

Reaction score
was in hurry had very less time so just left it broken :/ and i m getting owned in moles of chemistry as well so this CIE session has proved to be a really bad one for me, last time i got Isl A* P.s A and Urdu A , and this time grrr parents gonna kill me :cry:
im sure the examiner has some common sense ;) this cie sessions has not been very good for me either.. i did horrible silly mistakes in chem atp.. i got A*s in pk std and isl last year. i gave urdu this year. i hope i get A*s in most and nothing less than A. i want two three distinctions too..:coffee: so Allah help me!

Reaction score
im sure the examiner has some common sense ;) this cie sessions has not been very good for me either.. i did horrible silly mistakes in chem atp.. i got A*s in pk std and isl last year. i gave urdu this year. i hope i get A*s in most and nothing less than A. i want two three distinctions too..:coffee: so Allah help me!
distinction is a bit high for me, cuz to be honest i study for 2 days only whole olevel :) did isl in 2 days , did p.s in 2 days, did urdu 2nd language in 2 days, and i m doing the same this year, most of the time i know answers but not when i m sitting there, as the ppr is gone i start realizing mistakes lol being very unlucky this session. i have strong hopes for A or A* in english and urdu, but chem and phy very poor so far

Reaction score
may Allah help us all and hope we get our desired grades, Ameen! :)

Reaction score
distinction is a bit high for me, cuz to be honest i study for 2 days only whole olevel :) did isl in 2 days , did p.s in 2 days, did urdu 2nd language in 2 days, and i m doing the same this year, most of the time i know answers but not when i m sitting there, as the ppr is gone i start realizing mistakes lol being very unlucky this session. i have strong hopes for A or A* in english and urdu, but chem and phy very poor so far
same with me.. i am usually very confident before stepping in the exam room... then the confusions and garbars start... dont you take bio?

Reaction score
same with me.. i am usually very confident before stepping in the exam room and after stepping out of it... then the confusions and garbars start... dont you take bio?
oh sorry forgot bio, did it lol . bio theory was a bit awkward :cautious: but it was comparatively better than chem and physics. if they don't award me for moles then no point of A in chemistry :( actually I don't have a tutor nor any academy, I do it all on my own, in 2 days lol . I never saw any solution of moles in mark scheme so didn't write it either :(

Reaction score
oh sorry forgot bio, did it lol . bio theory was a bit awkward :cautious: but it was comparatively better than chem and physics. if they don't award me for moles then no point of A in chemistry :( actually I don't have a tutor nor any academy, I do it all on my own, in 2 days lol . I never saw any solution of moles in mark scheme so didn't write it either :(
oh! overall physics was best bio better and chem the worst.. are you appearing privately.. or d'you mean k no extra tuitions etc..?

Reaction score
oh! overall physics was best bio better and chem the worst.. are you appearing privately.. or d'you mean k no extra tuitions etc..?

the thing is, i like to do everything on my own, by my own mind, i am quite sure if i study a week for each subject i get A or A* for sure but i just dont, do other creative things, graphic editing , browse internet for news, and yeah football!! lol

Reaction score
the thing is, i like to do everything on my own, by my own mind, i am quite sure if i study a week for each subject i get A or A* for sure but i just dont, do other creative things, graphic editing , browse internet for news, and yeah football!! lol
thats cool!

Reaction score
whoa! :eek: based on that i think it doesn't matter so much.. i'm like.. amazed. wow! you're the first person ive come to know whos doing ENTIRELY on his own.. best of luck! (y)
thanks Good luck to u too :) It's so easy but u now know how much i study and how i study so result not much bad , but knowing my ability to do it better makes me sad .. :(

Reaction score
thanks Good luck to u too :) It's so easy but u now know how much i study and how i study so result not much bad , but knowing my ability to do it better makes me sad .. :(
not coming up to one's own potential pains a little.. but still, come on! if i were you i'd be like super satisfied.. (y)