• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 1,2 ........can we discuus da papper nw?

Reaction score
350px-Transformer3d_col3.svg.png

Reaction score
no, we use water BATH when we have to keep temperature constant! it is basic biology, and becoz we do not have it in physics doesnt mean it doesnt exist in the world!
extract below copied from s10_ms22. it isnt exactly according to our question, but it proves my point nevertheless :
11 (a) circuit diagram with cell and ammeter in series with resistor/wire/lamp and
voltmeter across resistor/wire/lamp B1
R = V/Iin any form or gradient of V, Igraph B1
thermometer/thermocouple used or shown B1
statement of how different temperatures obtained,
e.g. water bath/oven/heat room/change supply voltage or current or series resistor
to change temperature B1 [4]
I dont take biology.Take accounts instead.I wrote a vacuum tube coated with silver paint? so it stops all three forms of heat transfer.

Reaction score
wow! i think thats a terribly good answer... but is a v tube practical? wont it be too fussy?
I dont take biology.Take accounts instead.I wrote a vacuum tube coated with silver paint? so it stops all three forms of heat transfer.

Reaction score
anyway, what that describes is that where the particle will move next, it doesnt describe the direction of movement of particle at crest, because the point X is MOMENTARILY at REST!! Gosh, if u had taken addmaths, this wouldnt had been this difficult!

Reaction score
ok so you are saying that it will move up. k i get it. you are saying that the particle will move upper than its max displacemnt?:eek::confused:

Reaction score
distinction is a bit high for me, cuz to be honest i study for 2 days only whole olevel :) did isl in 2 days , did p.s in 2 days, did urdu 2nd language in 2 days, and i m doing the same this year, most of the time i know answers but not when i m sitting there, as the ppr is gone i start realizing mistakes lol being very unlucky this session. i have strong hopes for A or A* in english and urdu, but chem and phy very poor so far
u are so alike me :) (y)

Reaction score
anyway, what that describes is that where the particle will move next, it doesnt describe the direction of movement of particle at crest, because the point X is MOMENTARILY at REST!! Gosh, if u had taken addmaths, this wouldnt had been this difficult!
u r being .. errr funny * wont use the word stupid *

Reaction score
throw some water on the heat will you... its nothing to fight for I made same arrow (upward) thinking that currently it was moving upwards so current force would be upwards, question saide "draw the arrow showing the direction of force actiong on particle X" or somethng like that.. :)