• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 1,2 ........can we discuus da papper nw?

Reaction score
In da paper1 the last question, about the half life thing, wats the answer, is it 4 minutes?
In paper 2 section A we had to draw field lines from the spheres, so is it frm positive to negative
Yep both are correct ;)

Reaction score
do you understand a word i am saying? i am saying that it is momentarily at REST , so at that particular movement, it is NOT MOVING! :rolleyes:

feel free to use it, if u mean it! better to let it out than hold a grudge, dont you think, eh? :) and anyway, i understand that what you are trying to say is that the movement of the particle at the next instant would be downwards, right? but if it was not mentioned about the movement of the particle at next instant, then couldnt it be movement of particle at the previous instant as well, which was upward? I hope that yours is right, not fighting or anything, but just expressing the facts as they are! (y) :)

well said!

ok ok! :) but the question said "draw an arrow on fig 6.1 to show the direction of movement of particle at X", and even if it was force, if a particle is at rest, there is no resultant force acting on it!
lets just forget k there was any such question.. ive got computer atc tomorrow.. and i've become addicted to xpf

Reaction score
The tests below were carried out on a solution containing ions of the metal X.
test observation
add sodium chloride solution no change
add sodium sulfate solution no change
add sodium hydroxide solution a precipitate was formed, soluble
in excess of the hydroxide
What is metal X?
A calcium
B iron
C lead
D zinc

check it out

Reaction score
The tests below were carried out on a solution containing ions of the metal X.
test observation
add sodium chloride solution no change
add sodium sulfate solution no change
add sodium hydroxide solution a precipitate was formed, soluble
in excess of the hydroxide
What is metal X?

A calcium
B iron
C lead
D zinc

check it out
I think it's zinc...correct?