• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 1,2 ........can we discuus da papper nw?

Reaction score
it is a BLOG, not some informative website,showing a wave drawn by hand, and by someone called "XINLEI"!
I trust that blog as much as i trust ZARDARI! :p i have more exact answers in my books, thank you very much!
true k its just some random blog.. :cautious: but its the only place where ive seen particle movement direction at crest.. none of the books i have shows that.. anyways one always tends to be protective about his point in a discussion..

Reaction score
for those who might not have surfed whole thread..

Attachments

• Notes To Study For Physics Paper 6.pdf
    207.7 KB · Views: 6
Reaction score
well yEah its good to be like That no tension for d paper until its really there :D
but I cant study even if I try before exams are on head.. :D:LOL:
i m on pc for like 13 hours now didnt study a word :D gonna sleep in like 15 mins, get up, and read first 18 chapters of chemistry in 5-6 hours, and yes, i can do that! lol

Reaction score
What question. Do u want to answer o_O....I don't hve any doubts
In da paper1 the last question, about the half life thing, wats the answer, is it 4 minutes?
In paper 2 section A we had to draw field lines from the spheres, so is it frm positive to negative

Reaction score
ok so you are saying that it will move up. k i get it. you are saying that the particle will move upper than its max displacemnt?:eek::confused:
do you understand a word i am saying? i am saying that it is momentarily at REST , so at that particular movement, it is NOT MOVING! :rolleyes:
u r being .. errr funny * wont use the word stupid *
feel free to use it, if u mean it! better to let it out than hold a grudge, dont you think, eh? :) and anyway, i understand that what you are trying to say is that the movement of the particle at the next instant would be downwards, right? but if it was not mentioned about the movement of the particle at next instant, then couldnt it be movement of particle at the previous instant as well, which was upward? I hope that yours is right, not fighting or anything, but just expressing the facts as they are! (y) :)
true k its just some random blog.. :cautious: but its the only place where ive seen particle movement direction at crest.. none of the books i have shows that.. anyways one always tends to be protective about his point in a discussion..
well said!

throw some water on the heat will you... its nothing to fight for I made same arrow (upward) thinking that currently it was moving upwards so current force would be upwards, question saide "draw the arrow showing the direction of force actiong on particle X" or somethng like that.. :)
ok ok! :) but the question said "draw an arrow on fig 6.1 to show the direction of movement of particle at X", and even if it was force, if a particle is at rest, there is no resultant force acting on it!

Reaction score
In da paper1 the last question, about the half life thing, wats the answer, is it 4 minutes?
In paper 2 section A we had to draw field lines from the spheres, so is it frm positive to negative
yes, both are correct!

Reaction score
do you understand a word i am saying? i am saying that it is momentarily at REST , so at that particular movement, it is NOT MOVING! :rolleyes:

feel free to use it, if u mean it! better to let it out than hold a grudge, dont you think, eh? :) and anyway, i understand that what you are trying to say is that the movement of the particle at the next instant would be downwards, right? but if it was not mentioned about the movement of the particle at next instant, then couldnt it be movement of particle at the previous instant as well, which was upward? I hope that yours is right, not fighting or anything, but just expressing the facts as they are! (y) :)

well said!

ok ok! :) but the question said "draw an arrow on fig 6.1 to show the direction of movement of particle at X", and even if it was force, if a particle is at rest, there is no resultant force acting on it!
just kidding m8 :) what i think is if they meant that particle is at rest, they just cant ask us to point it out by an arrow, as i dont know any arrow which represents rest, just an opinion

Reaction score
just kidding m8 :) what i think is if they meant that particle is at rest, they just cant ask us to point it out by an arrow, as i dont know any arrow which represents rest, just an opinion
mine was just and opinion too yar! no hard feelings!

Reaction score
thanks,,
For da section B radioactivity question from where does da background radiation come?? Any answers?
cosmic rays, underground rock(granite), from un-safley deposited nuclear waste, from nuclear reactions near power plants!