• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 1,2 ........can we discuus da papper nw?

Reaction score
For the a.c generator Mcq.....which one was the graph...was it the graph which looks like sine

Reaction score
No not the test
that mcq was relating the test actually. concept was that in sodium sulphate reaction was no change if it had been Lead then lead sulphate ppt would have been formed as it is insoluble. this would had been done by ionic percepitaion

Reaction score
I dont take biology.Take accounts instead.I wrote a vacuum tube coated with silver paint? so it stops all three forms of heat transfer.
We weren't supposed to prevent heat transfer we were supposed to promote it. Stopping heat transfer would result in the wire being heated. We had to promote heat transfer since the wire was at a higher temperature than the room, it would lose its thermal energy to the room and in this way the temperature would be regulated.

Reaction score
The tests below were carried out on a solution containing ions of the metal X.
test observation
add sodium chloride solution no change
add sodium sulfate solution no change
add sodium hydroxide solution a precipitate was formed, soluble
in excess of the hydroxide
What is metal X?
A calcium
B iron
C lead
D zinc

check it out
zinc is the corect as lead ions would form a white ppt with NaCl

Reaction score
We weren't supposed to prevent heat transfer we were supposed to promote it. Stopping heat transfer would result in the wire being heated. We had to promote heat transfer since the wire was at a higher temperature than the room, it would lose its thermal energy to the room and in this way the temperature would be regulated.
i thought of keeping current constant than thought of it as wrong and just didnot attempt it

Reaction score
i thought of keeping current constant than thought of it as wrong and just didnot attempt it
Keeping current constant would not matter. Electrical energy will be lost as thermal energy and this loss cannot be prevented because although wires generally have negligible resistance, it is still always present and it causes loss of energy as heat.

Reaction score
Keeping current constant would not matter. Electrical energy will be lost as thermal energy and this loss cannot be prevented because although wires generally have negligible resistance, it is still always present and it causes loss of energy as heat.
you know i did not attempt it