• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 1,2 ........can we discuus da papper nw?

Reaction score
i wrote fr fiction force opposing body in motion and what u wrote why acceleration decreases as he moves along level road
air resistance increases , is greater than forward force.
unbalanced forces , so , acceleration decreases

asd

Reaction score
air resistance increases , is greater than forward force.
unbalanced forces , so , acceleration decreases
I think that air resistance did not get greater than the forward force, it just increased to near the forward force decreasing the resultant force, hence the acceleration too.

Reaction score
I think that air resistance did not get greater than the forward force, it just increased to near the forward force decreasing the resultant force, hence the acceleration too.
lol :p
even if it nears the forward norce , it will not decelerate since it has not overcome the force.
it has to be greater then the driving force to make it decelerate.

asd

Reaction score
lol :p
even if it nears the forward norce , it will not decelerate since it has not overcome the force.
it has to be greater then the driving force to make it decelerate.
It did not said decelerate :D
It said acceleration decreased, which was obviously going to be that the air resistance force increased to the magnitude of driving force, decreasing the resultant force.

asd

Reaction score
It said acceleration decreased, which was obviously going to be that the air resistance force increased to the magnitude of driving force, decreasing the resultant force.
say * D:

Reaction score
i dont know mate. Just hope for the best
Pray to ALLAH for a good grade.
now if you'll excuse me, i've got to prepare for chemistry :)

Reaction score
Why was the answer to the hill one B ?
first of all keep in mind that the graph was a speed time graph and it wasn't the height of the hill as it looked confusing bcuz of its hilly shape and people naturally felt the answe rwill be A or C or D as it said bottom of the hill.
then keep following that he is at the bottom of the first hill.... all the gravitaional potential energy is converted to kinetic energy. speed is directly propotional to kinetic energy so here it has the highest speed and the highest speed was B. hope it explained :)

Reaction score
first of all keep in mind that the graph was a speed time graph and it wasn't the height of the hill as it looked confusing bcuz of its hilly shape and people naturally felt the answe rwill be A or C or D as it said bottom of the hill.
then keep following that he is at the bottom of the first hill.... all the gravitaional potential energy is converted to kinetic energy. speed is directly propotional to kinetic energy so here it has the highest speed and the highest speed was B. hope it explained :)
Thnx :)
I got it wrong :/

Reaction score
Wht was the answer to the centre of mass one ?