• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 1,2 ........can we discuus da papper nw?

Reaction score
i
i did 2p too but the sheer number of 2/3p people makes me think k i was wrong :eek:
I did 2p as well but it was 2/3 p ,,. i think like me you took 2 volumes as 2001 and 100 rspectively.,,. it should be 200 and 300 ,.,. add the other 100 volume into the first one to get v 2

Reaction score
yh every1 is .... i also got 1 mcq wrongg. what did u select for the 1 in i=which we were given an electron beam and a magnetic field and we had to show wher the beam will move. what answer did u give for that??
and yh maye i exaggerated a bit but that is really the question in which EVERYBODY is confused. :p
It was B i guess ,.,. the wires had to repel and then u can guess the direction of magnetic lines bu using the right hand rule

Reaction score
I did 2p as well but it was 2/3 p ,,. i think like me you took 2 volumes as 2001 and 100 rspectively.,,. it should be 200 and 300 ,.,. add the other 100 volume into the first one to get v 2
what is the "other 100 volume"? and why add? :eek:

Reaction score
wat was the ans for that motorbike quest!!!!! was it B or A explain you ans!
topic circular motion...........

Reaction score
wat was the ans for that motor bike quest. was it A or B...........
Topic: Circular motion

Reaction score
The moment of force ka answser was A . using one anti clockwise = 2 clock wise
Table tennsie one was increase and decrease

bike one was A .

I still have my queries for that mcq the pressure volume one . The reason is most of the people used the formula pv=pv to attempt the question . This formula is applied when the container is some how decreasing in volume *Like a syringe * . As the containers were fixed .. one side had 200 cm3 of air .. the other had vacuum and a capacity of 100cm3 . When the valve opens .. firstly simple diffusion takes place ... causing air molecules to move from container A to B . Due to lessening of air molecules , the pressure decreases ... as the kinectic theory applies , the fewer the molecules the less chance of them striking the walls and hence less pressure . As its simple diffusion taking place and there is a movement of 100cm3 ... in container A only 100 cm3 is left , which is half the original . hence p/2 .

Those who can follow what i just wrote , please do see and some how prove that air molecules dont go from A to B but from B to A , cause thats the only way the answer could have been 2/3p

I also did p/2 although most of my friends wrote 2/3p

Reaction score
The tests below were carried out on a solution containing ions of the metal X.
test observation
add sodium chloride solution no change
add sodium sulfate solution no change
add sodium hydroxide solution a precipitate was formed, soluble
in excess of the hydroxide
What is metal X?
A calcium
B iron
C lead
D zinc

check it out
should be zinc? o_O