• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Paper 2

Reaction score
And also on that fireman question there was a question regarding his jacket and shirt right... I wrote that the shirt traps air and as air is a poor conductor of heat the fireman is prevented from heat... and the jacket being white coloured absorbs less heat so that the jacket also prevents the fireman from heat... What do you say??? :)

Reaction score
Leone said:
And also on that fireman question there was a question regarding his jacket and shirt right... I wrote that the shirt traps air and as air is a poor conductor of heat the fireman is prevented from heat... and the jacket being white coloured absorbs less heat so that the jacket also prevents the fireman from heat... What do you say??? :)

correct :)

Reaction score
And one more question... How much was the resultant force and direction in the section B first question??? I drew a parallelogram with the force exerted by the people upwards on a 10 degree direction. I wrote my own scale... As a direction I got 5 degree. My answers may be wrong... But still I drew a parallelogram of the scale I used and wrote the direction and everything in my parallelogram which was 5 degree. The resultant force I remember 42000 something... It was a difficult question for me... I took the magnitude and converted it into newtons as the resultant force. :p My another question is for the scale and all will I get any marks do you think???

Reaction score
Hey does anyone remember the weight of the bus for the Section B question plzz?

Reaction score
wat about the question on light in section B???
the ray of light gets REFLECTED and the image is formed at a lower height//
-so that the tourist may see the pattern clearly ???

Reaction score
Depletion said:
wat about the question on light in section B???
the ray of light gets REFLECTED and the image is formed at a lower height//
-so that the tourist may see the pattern clearly ???

i didnt did that question otherwise i would certainly tell you the answer :)

Reaction score
bamteck said:
What was the horizontal force acting on the fireman?

firstly it was vertical force
secodly it was not on fireman, they askhed a third force in the system

which was Weight of the ladder

Reaction score
Prince III said:
usama1993 said:
Hey guys...please check this DIAGRAM...
i have drawn it in the first question of SEC B in which the pushing of bus was discussed.
This is the answer of the part which said "USE A GRAPHICAL METHOD TO FIND THE RESULTANT FORCE OF THE WEIGHT OF BUS AND THE PEOPLE'S PUSHING FORCE'="...
Please check it...

sorry you have done this wrong
your both direction and resultant would be wrong

you have not looked that the forces were in opposite direction

see the below method
how is this possible yar????
wieght is downward and the force by people should be ahed of weight\

isnt it?

Reaction score
hey guys..for the question on rectifier ...(section B last question)...I had drawn a circuit with a diode,a variable resistor, a switch and a lamp....Is it good ????

Reaction score
Heshna said:
hey guys..for the question on rectifier ...(section B last question)...I had drawn a circuit with a diode,a variable resistor, a switch and a lamp....Is it good ????

that is all what you drew ?
if this is all what you drew then you would be given just 1 mark for the diode

the correct diagram is as below !!

Attachments

• Untitledd.png
    Untitledd.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 72
Reaction score
usama1993 said:
Prince III said:
usama1993 said:
Hey guys...please check this DIAGRAM...
i have drawn it in the first question of SEC B in which the pushing of bus was discussed.
This is the answer of the part which said "USE A GRAPHICAL METHOD TO FIND THE RESULTANT FORCE OF THE WEIGHT OF BUS AND THE PEOPLE'S PUSHING FORCE'="...
Please check it...

sorry you have done this wrong
your both direction and resultant would be wrong

you have not looked that the forces were in opposite direction

see the below method
how is this possible yar????
wieght is downward and the force by people should be ahed of weight\

isnt it?

dude altough you have got it right that weight is acting downwards and force by people ahead but you have not drawn the resultant force correctly

you neglected the fact that the component forces were in opposite direction , so you have to complete a parrallegram

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    37.3 KB · Views: 70