• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 3, harder than hard

Reaction score
I did it, and it was okay, not the best paper.
Checked out the answers with buddies of mine, and I seem to have got my answers correct, just worried that I didn't do the explanations all too well.

Reaction score
I did it, and it was okay, not the best paper.
Checked out the answers with buddies of mine, and I seem to have got my answers correct, just worried that I didn't do the explanations all too well.
Chucky plz help me. cn u xplain wat a tym delay circuit is in detail???

Reaction score
DO NOT DISCUSS, WAIT FOR 24 HOURS TO ELAPSE

other variant candidates will not be assisted because their papers are completely different.

Reaction score
The Time Delay circuit is directly connected to the AC lines to derive power to the components. Resistor R1 drops AC voltage and D1 rectifies the same to give low volt DC. The high value capacitor C1 act as a smoothing capacitor as well as the time delay device. That is the SCR conducts only after C1 is fully charged. It takes around 2 minutes. When C1 charges fully gate of SCR gets firing pulse and it conducts. This charges C2 which also give another one minute to fire the Triac trough R3. When the triac conducts, AC load gets electrical continuity and turns on. Capacitor C3 keeps the voltage level at the gate of triac and eliminates the back lash effect.

Reaction score
Oh Allah, plzz help us!
The Time Delay circuit is directly connected to the AC lines to derive power to the components. Resistor R1 drops AC voltage and D1 rectifies the same to give low volt DC. The high value capacitor C1 act as a smoothing capacitor as well as the time delay device. That is the SCR conducts only after C1 is fully charged. It takes around 2 minutes. When C1 charges fully gate of SCR gets firing pulse and it conducts. This charges C2 which also give another one minute to fire the Triac trough R3. When the triac conducts, AC load gets electrical continuity and turns on. Capacitor C3 keeps the voltage level at the gate of triac and eliminates the back lash effect.

Reaction score
Jazakallahu khair! :D