• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
thats the problem i cant expand the bracket there's where i fail can u please expand the brackets
Of course u will fail

becoz when u replace the initial velocity (gt1) in the eqns S=...
u must replace the time taken also that is gt1(t1-t2)
ur mistake is u replace the initial velocity,u by gt1 and forgot the time taken for the distance travelled.
Now u found ur mistake !!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Of course u will fail

becoz when u replace the initial velocity (gt1) in the eqns S=...
u must replace the time taken also that is gt1(t1-t2)
ur mistake is u replace the initial velocity,u by gt1 and forgot the time taken for the distance travelled.
Now u found ur mistake !!!!!!!!
please give me the correct solution i am damn confused tom is my test please

Reaction score
An aircraft is used on a short horizontal flight on its journey from A to B the resultant velocity of the aircraft is 15m/s in a direction 60 degrees east of north and the wind velocity is 7.5m/s due north.
Show that for the aircraft to travel from A to B it should be pointed due east.

Albert Einstein cn u solve this one too plz

Reaction score
someone plz help with oct/nov 07 p1 Q37
http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/CIE/Cambridge International A and AS Level/Physics (9702)/9702_w07_qp_1.pdf
the answer is C

and does anyone of you has the variable 2 for jun 09? i mean jun 09 p22... plz i really need it :O

Hehe..this question i've tried it by elimination and it wrked out and such types of question often appear in paper 2 as well...
Refering to my notes i've found during nuclear reaction Mass and energy, nuleon number, charge, isospine, momentum, proton number is conserved so by eliminaton i've found neutron number as answer...

Reaction score
Reaction score
A point source of sound emits energy equally in all directions at a constant rate and a person 8 m from the source listens. After a while, the intensity of the source is halved. If the person wishes the sound to seem as loud as before, how far should he be now from the source? rep asap!

Reaction score
Reaction score
Can somebody do question 3di) from the May June 2011 paper variant 23?

It would be very helpful... I've been working on it but no matter how hard I think I can't get the answer

Thank you for your Time

Attachments

• 9702_s11_ms_23.pdf
    122.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 9702_s11_qp_23.pdf
    139.5 KB · Views: 4