• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
u can put another diode to protect the relay its always parallel to the relay and is reverse biased always it used for protection only .... but not sure about it whether ms talk abut the same BTW Ur welcome
i
Diode A will act as half wave rectifier as it will on be active while the voltage is positives when voltage is negative it will be zero
second part will be the other way round when negative voltage then positive voltage but when positive i will be zero
in diagram i have just pointed out the points where it will be zero the others on both graphs will be positive Curve .
BTW u can switch the graphs .....

Thank you so so much bro!
just a clarification, for the second half wave rectification diagram for diode B, the diagram will be like this yeah?
sorry it's kinda rough :/

Screen shot 2013-04-29 at 5.33.09 PM.png

Reaction score
can anyone solve q4b(iii) of november 2012 paper 21 calculate the wavelength of another part of visible spectrum that gives a maximum for a different order at the same as in (ii)
wavelength 625nm in part (ii) order is 2 it is second order maximum at an angle 61 to the incident direction number of lines per metre are 7*10^5 can anyone solve the question using this data??

Reaction score
since he measured the distance from the top f ball but when the ball hit the table only the bottom of the ball hits the table therefore the y intercept of graph is the diameter of the ball that is approximately 1.75cm according to my line.
but how do u calculate the acceleration