• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Heyy :)
would any of u happen to have complete nuclear physics notes? plz upload them if u can :)

Reaction score
as the energy is energy lost is the difference between the energy spared and energy recovered
oohhh rytt!!
so we will take (energy under both graphs) - (energy ender lower graph) to get (energy b/w the graphs) which will be the energy lost???
is that wat is happening?

Reaction score
Its true that what i also thought but the marks allotted is 3 and the ms says that answer is 9.5m/s^2 thats y i got confused

Reaction score
Guys urgent ... help me a problem

9702/21/O/N/11 question number 4 c (ii)
i don't understand how to find the mass of water per second ??

help pls!!

Reaction score
q4 c) for lower frequency we need a longer wavelength as the speed of sound is constant 330 ms^-1 so the longest wavelength will be 4*45cm =1.8m because large sound is only produced when anti node is formed at the open end of the tube. so the longest wavelength will causes by the fundamental frequency

Reaction score
Guys urgent ... help me a problem

9702/21/O/N/11 question number 4 c (ii)
i don't understand how to find the mass of water per second ??

help pls!!
since power = Enrgy /time therefore 0.25* (1/2)*m*v^2/t=110000
110000/(0.5*0.25*15.3^2)=m/t

Reaction score
q4 c) for lower frequency we need a longer wavelength as the speed of sound is constant 330 ms^-1 so the longest wavelength will be 4*45cm =1.8m because large sound is only produced when anti node is formed at the open end of the tube. so the longest wavelength will causes by the fundamental frequency
y cant the wavelength b larger than that?