• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Hey, i have a question!
I took Math in AS and got a "D", now i am planning to drop math and carry on with my A2 with only Physics and ICT.
What field's can i take this way?
Please reply ASAP
umm with physics and ICT u can go into software engineering or computer sciences with artificial intelligence or maybe in media :D but u see all degrees require atleast of minimum 3 subjects in Alevels, but u only have to so i wud recommend giving a third subject. :D

Reaction score
umm with physics and ICT u can go into software engineering or computer sciences with artificial intelligence or maybe in media :D but u see all degrees require atleast of minimum 3 subjects in Alevels, but u only have to so i wud recommend giving a third subject. :D

Thanks, i hate math though :( !

Reaction score
What are Piezo-Electric Transducers basically? What do they do?
Do they convert The energy of the positive and negative ions to Voltage or whaT?

Reaction score
Just five months left for my papers, why would i take up bio or chem now? :p
ummm 5, 6 months are kinda enuf if to study one subject properly bu tusions and all, becz then u wud have 3 subjects in ur alevels and it wud be easier to apply for a variety of degrees :p

Reaction score
ummm 5, 6 months are kinda enuf if to study one subject properly bu tusions and all, becz then u wud have 3 subjects in ur alevels and it wud be easier to apply for a variety of degrees :p

I just want an A Level degree, then i am into English Literature and Fashion Designing ;)

Reaction score
I just want an A Level degree, then i am into English Literature and Fashion Designing ;)
ok then its great, u can have two subjects :D btw u shud check these degree requirements in the uni in which u are thinking of applying :D