• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score

Its a frequency modulation, so there wont be any change in amplitude, just the frequency is affected.
Now, the carrier wave is modulated using the signal wave. The frequency shift produced by the signal is = 1.5 * 20 =30 KHz. So the limits of frequecy would be:
(500+30) and (500-30) which is 530 KHz and 470 KHz. And this variation is frequecy occurs 8000 times every second.

Reaction score
can u draw a diagram and explain it to me please??????????
I can draw it but i dont know how to upload the picture. Its going to be an amplitude modulated wave with the peak point at around hundred and the carrier waves time period will be 20microseconds.

Reaction score
A star I don't get that quesiton either! :eek:

is it even in our syllabus now?? bcz i think there were changes in the syllabus around 2007 so its better if u stick to questions and papers after that..

Reaction score
rephrase this bro :3 is it from MRI? cause i remember doing this for chem :/
physics dude :) its how the line of spectrum of hydrogen provides evidence for the existence of the descreet electron energy level in atoms :)

Reaction score
A moving body undergoes uniform acceleration while travelling in a straight line between points
X, Y and Z. The distances XY and YZ are both 40 m. The time to travel from X to Y is 12 s and
from Y to Z is 6.0 s.

What is the acceleration of the body?

Ans is 0.37 ms-2

Reaction score
physics dude :) its how the line of spectrum of hydrogen provides evidence for the existence of the descreet electron energy level in atoms :)
you really mixed up two concepts bro :D
yar the lines that form on the flourescent screen are dark seperate and have marked differenceswhich correspond to the wavelength of photons it absorbed.
(they for different bands , that are spaced)

Reaction score
you really mixed up two concepts bro :D
yar the lines that form on the flourescent screen are dark seperate and have marked differenceswhich correspond to the wavelength of photons it absorbed.
(they for different bands , that are spaced)
its from past p[aper in marking scheem its written..
each line represents photons of specific energy....
photon emitted as a result of enery change of electron....
specific energy changes so descreet levels......<------its not clear enough just elaborate it......btw which two concepts :'(

Reaction score
its from past p[aper in marking scheem its written..
each line represents photons of specific energy....
photon emitted as a result of enery change of electron....
specific energy changes so descreet levels......<------its not clear enough just elaborate it......btw which two concepts :'(
one in physics one in chem :D
yar they mean to explain the excitation and deexcitation of e-s
that part i wrote about responding to wavelength will do