• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
the ans will be 250I
n that's the reason y i assumed 1.. because the value of intensity is low...
I suggest U Guys Should Stop..! The more U explain the More he Gets Confusded..! END it -____-!

Rohan Look at Mehria's First Post and Sagar's Post..! Bus !
When intensity is low, we take a as 1, okay... and what when intensity is high ?

Reaction score
No I was Like Wht? We have Same Sign :p! Bus ! Whts Ur Date of Birth Though! :)
I know what you mean, Leave it....
I am not duffer, I know almost everything in Physics, except 4 to 5 concepts, that includes, 3 chapter of wave, projectile motion and radioactivity ._.
ye ek question nai aya it doesn't mean I am duffer.

21/1/1998

Reaction score
Then y hadia took a as 1 :mad:
bcuz we dnt have any value for a...
tm maths b parhte ho n still u r cnfused in ths :/
for x we knw that the coefficient is 1... n we dnt write 1 as a coefficient..
brother... when we dnt have any value n there is no other coefficient with x then we will assume it to be 1
same is the case with a....

Reaction score
gud... now go n rest...
ths question is very simple... but u r confusng urself...
we r not given with the value of a... that's the reason we r assuming it to be 1...
I dont need rest, I'll continue my studies for A level ._.
So, when there is a question given of Intensity and amplitude thing, if a is not given, we should assume it as 1, ok ? :)

Reaction score
bcuz we dnt have any value for a...
tm maths b parhte ho n still u r cnfused in ths :/
for x we knw that the coefficient is 1... n we dnt write 1 as a coefficient..
brother... when we dnt have any value n there is no other coefficient with x then we will assume it to be 1
same is the case with a....
han to 1 is coff of a, y u took a as 1 :/
I mean we write x^2 that means x^2 has coff of 1, we dont write x =1 :/

Reaction score
I know what you mean, Leave it....
I am not duffer, I know almost everything in Physics, except 4 to 5 concepts, that includes, 3 chapter of wave, projectile motion and radioactivity ._.
ye ek question nai aya it doesn't mean I am duffer.

21/1/1998
no one is sayng that u r a duffer... shuru se hi hum keh rahay hai k u r just cnfusng urself n nthng else... n phr jab koi thk se rest na le to uski halat aise hogi hi na... all of us r lyk ths... my advice for u will be to take some rest... :)

Reaction score
no one is sayng that u r a duffer... shuru se hi hum keh rahay hai k u r just cnfusng urself n nthng else... n phr jab koi thk se rest na le to uski halat aise hogi hi na... all of us r lyk ths... my advice for u will be to take some rest... :)
Just tell me, u said coff of a is 1 okay, so y u assumed a as 1 ? 1 is its coff not the value of a :/

Reaction score
Just tell me, u said coff of a is 1 okay, so y u assumed a as 1 ? 1 is its coff not the value of a :/
because the value of a is nt chngng as it is a throughout the polarisation... but then a is chnnged by the angle cos60... n as cos60 is 0.5.. so we will say that a is halved by cos60...
n if sagar's explanation was helpful then ignre our posts... cuz it will cnfuse u even mre

Reaction score
because the value of a is nt chngng as it is a throughout the polarisation... but then a is chnnged by the angle cos60... n as cos60 is 0.5.. so we will say that a is halved by cos60...
n if sagar's explanation was helpful then ignre our posts... cuz it will cnfuse u even mre
Last question, do we take amplitude as 1 if it is not changing ?