• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
hi,
May/june 10/43 q6 b1
anyone plz...

Please copy the exam link next time...

If your question is the one about magnetic fields, then:

i) Since you have moving electrons ( moving charges ) therefore you have a current. As you have a magnetic field perpendicular to the direction of this current, therefore there will be a force on the current ( the electrons ) and they will deflect. Keeping in mind that the force is perpendicular to both the direction of the magnetic field and the direction of the current.

ii) Using fleming's left hand rule. Having the current finger ( middle finger ) to the right since the direction of the electrons is opposite to the direction of the current ( because they're negatively charged ) and the index finger pointing downwards. Thumb will point to QR so it will move there.

Hope that helped. : )

Reaction score

U have formula for phase angle, P(let phase angle) = t/ T(time period) * 360 as a complete cycle denotes 360 degree
use this to calculate value of t....
phase angle = 60 as T2 lags behind by 60 degree
T= 3 secs (Time period of given wave)
now,
60 = t/3 * 360
i.e. t = 0.5 secs
as amplitudes and waveform is same, draw a curve which is 0.5 sec behind the given curve as shown by Dragoncub.

NIM

Reaction score
i need som small and good notes abut physics....
so blind in Phy...

omg

Reaction score
how to draw a hall probe for the exp design qs???????????????????
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE helpppp any11111111

Reaction score
View attachment 7563 no idea about this question .. :(
please help me with this !!
thank you in advance :)
At t=0, the mass of iron will be zero grams. After 2.6 hours, mass of iron will be 0.7 micrograms. At t=5.2 h, mass of iron will be (0.7+0.35) micrograms. When m grams of manganese decays, it produces n grams of iron because both of them have same Ar. Do you get it now?

Reaction score
At t=0, the mass of iron will be zero grams. After 2.6 hours, mass of iron will be 0.7 micrograms. At t=5.2 h, mass of iron will be (0.7+0.35) micrograms. When m grams of manganese decays, it produces n grams of iron because both of them have same Ar. Do you get it now?
It was very helpful....!! :)
furthermore, how can we calculate the time at which the ratio of (mass of iron-56) / (mass of manganese-56 ) is equal to 9.0 ?

Reaction score
It was very helpful....!! :)
furthermore, how can we calculate the time at which the ratio of (mass of iron-56) / (mass of manganese-56 ) is equal to 9.0 ?
At that time % of manganese is reduced to its 1/10th value to form 9/10 of iron(as 9/10 of manganese is decayed). Then use x = xo(exp)-λt by putting x=1/10 times xo.

Reaction score
I
At that time 9/10 of manganese is reduced to its 1/10th value to form 9/10 of iron. Then use x = xo(exp)-λt by putting x=1/10 times xo.
I am sorry, 'cause i don't get how come "9/10 of manganese is reduced to its 1/10th value to form 9/10 of iron"??
can u just elaborate a bit more :)

Reaction score
I
I am sorry, 'cause i don't get how come "9/10 of manganese is reduced to its 1/10th value to form 9/10 of iron"??
can u just elaborate a bit more :)
Oh, sorry - my wording went wrong. I've edited the original post.