• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I think you could also do (K1-K2)/(Smallest Value of K) *100. This should give you the Maximum difference in values of K1 and K2 (The worst case scenario If you will). This difference should not exceed 10%. If it is greater, your experiment does not support the relationship. Do we actually have to do both? or just one is enough?

Also heard we're doing a Drop some Masses into a tub full of water and note the time taken for the Ball to drop tomorrow. Anyone has any Similar paper to that and?or a few limitations and suggestions?
check Znotes

Reaction score
Way to calculate percentage uncertainty of screw gauge?
The screw of this instrument has 2 threads per millimeter so that it advances .5 mm for each revolution. Since there are 50 divisions around the rim, the least count and the uncertainty of this instrument is 1/50 x 0.5 mm = 0.01 mm. In reading the rim of the instrument, one must determine whether the barrel is on its first or second revolution after a main scale division (one can determine this by simple inspection).

Copied from https://physics.appstate.edu/laboratory/resources/measurement-and-uncertainty

Reaction score
Some limitations and Precautions I received from a friend of mine regarding tomorrow's paper.

Attachments

• PAPER 34 2018.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 51