• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
can someone explain to me kirchoffs second law? even though i get it, im unable to solve the questions related to it.

Reaction score
For question 26: I is directtly propotional to the Amplitude square
and the given propotionality is I is inversely propotional to the the distance X
Now forget this and understand what i'm saying: A Is directly propotional to B,and B is Inversely propotional to the C
so it will be equal to the A is Inversely propitional to the C
NO WHAT THE QUESTION SAYS
I is directtly propotional to the Amplitude square
the given propotionality is I is inversely propotional to the the distance X
SO THE THIRD PROPOTIONALITY WILL BE :
Amplitude^2 inversely proptional to dstance X^2
so a1^2 x1^2=a2^2 X^2
a1^2=8.0 micrometres
x1^2=r
x2^2=2r
a2^2=?
so putting the values we get a=4.0 micrometres

Reaction score
For question 26: I is directtly propotional to the Amplitude square
and the given propotionality is I is inversely propotional to the the distance X
Now forget this and understand what i'm saying: A Is directly propotional to B,and B is Inversely propotional to the C
so it will be equal to the A is Inversely propitional to the C
NO WHAT THE QUESTION SAYS
I is directtly propotional to the Amplitude square
the given propotionality is I is inversely propotional to the the distance X
SO THE THIRD PROPOTIONALITY WILL BE :
Amplitude^2 inversely proptional to dstance X^2
so a1^2 x1^2=a2^2 X^2
a1^2=8.0 micrometres
x1^2=r
x2^2=2r
a2^2=?
so putting the values we get a=4.0 micrometres
thanks man

Tkp

Reaction score
can someone please explain mcq 40 of winter 2012 paper 11
ok just see.isotopes are the atoms of the same element that has same proton number but different neutron number.so u can assume that p has a proton number of 60 and nucelon number of 90.do calculation and u will get b

Reaction score
http://tinypic.com/r/34p1j61/6 can anyone solve this questions and tell me why the answer is A littlecloud11 einstein

Smith and Jones are skating on a friction less surface hence, there's no loss of energy before or after throwing the ball. The initial and final speed for both skaters should be the same. Only graph A shows smith and Jones returning to their original speeds after the exchange.

Reactions: Tkp
Reaction score
Smith and Jones are skating on a friction less surface hence, there's no loss of energy before or after throwing the ball. The initial and final speed for both skaters should be the same. Only graph A shows smith and Jones returning to their original speeds after the exchange.
but the final speed in graph A is not same as initial speed of both skaters

Reaction score
sorry the correct answer is C

Reaction score
Aslam-0-Alikum , Jamia
How is every-body, OK i m student of Heriot Watt Dubai, now a days i am doing DEP ( Degree entry Program ) for any engineering but i m going for مہندس مدني (civil). Pls try to post exam Past Papers of SQA Higher Physics, Eng, Math. formula sheets equal to As or A-Level , i don't know sub-codes of as or A-Level

Regards,

Smith,
Dubai

Reaction score
i bought new physics cambridge international AS and A level course book course book , author David sang, graham jones, richard woodside and gruinder chadha
but in the cd they gave i couldnt find answers for the end of chapter and exam style in book so pls give the answers for this book questions

Tkp

Reaction score
Asalam-o-Alaikum!
http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/Cambridge International A and AS Level/Physics (9702)/9702_s11_qp_13.pdf
could anyone please help me here with questions: 12, 26, 35 and 39??
thanks! :)
fr no.26 by doing calculation we get the number of order 3.then they are asking the number of images can be formed.so 3 images will be formed on x and 3 on z and a straight image through y
and 12 as it is an uniform meter rule the distance should be 50 and it is 10 cm from the pivot so
10*100+50*x=20*60
x=4,so to balance the rod it should be 4 m to the right.so ans is 44

Reaction score
in order to strengthen her legs an athlete steps up on to a box and then down again 30 times per min . the girl has a mass 50 kg and the box is 35 cm high. the exercise lasts 4 min and as a result of the exercise, her legs muscles generate 120kj of heat . calculate the efficiency of the leg muscles (g=10ms-2)
ans:15%
how it came?