• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
omigosh.. iwud never have been able to do it without the ms -___- :O

anyways u know that acceleration due togravity is 9.81ms^-2
and acceleration is in the downward direction so it will be 9.81sin15
then apply a formula in which u don't need to put in the final velocity because u don't know it and u can calculate the time simultaneously.
from the three eq of motion the formla we have is:
s=ut + (1/2)at^2

as it is initially at rest so u=0
s=at^2 is the eq u hav
substitute the values and take it from there :)
see next question -_-

Reaction score
P has a direction to right, N to the left.
P is positive. You do realize that electric fields go from positive to negative. so to the left of the particle is obv a positive potential.
rite now all i know is 2+2=6 :)

Reaction score
P has a direction to right, N to the left.
P is positive. You do realize that electric fields go from positive to negative. so to the left of the particle is obv a positive potential.
hmmm and we'll calculate the torque by first calculating the perpendicular distance using the angle and the linear distance ryt???

Reaction score
AHHH, Youre confusing the resistance at Pd of 4v with resistance at pd of 7v. Check your method mate!
since c and R Are in series the voltage is not same so i assumed that the voltage across the C is 4 V

asd

Reaction score
some one really plz solve this question its a pain in the neck -___-
calculate the currents in each loop.
for pd in wire to 40 cm, V= (1.2)(40/100 * 10) = 4.8
for pd in 4 ohm resistor, V = (2)(4) = 8
now difference in potential = 8 -4.8 :D

Reaction score
since c and R Are in series the voltage is not same so i assumed that the voltage across the C is 4 V
really i agree with asd.... how u assume that?? i mean if u were given the resistances of both the resistors here u could use the ratio method and all but how can u ASSUME here?? o_O :confused:

Reaction score
really i agree with asd.... how u assume that?? i mean if u were given the resistances of both the resistors here u could use the ratio method and all but how can u ASSUME here?? o_O :confused:
question kia hae ??????????????????

Reaction score
u just draw the graph of the resistor then you will get the clear view of it...