• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Excuse Me. In your limits please.
There was absolutely no reason for you to have argued with someone publicly in a formal thread over such a petty thing.

My best guess is he is your tweedledum:love:, so I am not into teen drama.
You should not have said this. And many other things.

manhus shakal ki bai sharam aurat! :LOL:
Honestly, if there is anyone who is not in his/her limits, it's you. Using a language other than English in a proper thread, and that too an insulting one, is not allowed at all. So, you better watch what you are doing before telling others what to do and what not to.

And next time when you people find a post offensive, simply report it, and we will handle the rest. Do not act as backseat moderators.

Reaction score
There was absolutely no reason for you to have argued with someone publicly over such a petty thing.

Honestly, if there is anyone who is not in his/her limits, it's you. Using a language other than English in a proper thread, and that too an insulting one, is not allowed at all.

And next time when you people find a post offensive, simply report it, and we will handle the rest. Do not act as backseat moderators.
I understand and I apologize to you for arguing in a formal thread :)

Reaction score
There was absolutely no reason for you to have argued with someone publicly in a formal thread over such a petty thing.

Honestly, if there is anyone who is not in his/her limits, it's you. Using a language other than English in a proper thread, and that too an insulting one, is not allowed at all. So, you better watch what you are doing before telling others what to do and what not to.

well done Nibz the way u ended all this fight (y)(y)(y)

Reaction score

I apologize for that. i am sorry sma786

Reaction score
p = Nmc^2/3v
pv = Nmc^2/3
divide the numerator and the denominator by 2. If u divide and multiply by the same number, the ans is the same.
pv = 2N/3 (1/2 mc^2)
pv = Nrt and when N = 1 then pv = RT
so
RT = 2/3 N x KE (that 1/2 mc^2 is written as KE here)
3/2 (R/N) x T = KE
R/N = k (the Boltzman constant)
so
3/2 kT = KE

Reaction score
p = Nmc^2/3v
pv = Nmc^2/3
divide the numerator and the denominator by 2. If u divide and multiply by the same number, the ans is the same.
pv = 2N/3 (1/2 mc^2)
pv = Nrt and when N = 1 then pv = RT
so
RT = 2/3 N x KE (that 1/2 mc^2 is written as KE here)
3/2 (R/N) x T = KE
R/N = k (the Boltzman constant)
so
3/2 kT = KE
Thanks but it's Q3 b ii part actually. You answered Q2