• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Q15=a is always in the direction of the resultant force...eg if the resistive force is greater than the velocity the object will decelerate..which means the direction of a is opposite to the direction of velocity

sorry
but can you give another eg please.

Reaction score
sorry
but can you give another eg please.
e.g parachute falling in the air...it initially accelerates because of Weight>air resistance....as air resistance increases its speed begins to decrease...nd as air resistance>weight...the resultant force is in the direction of air resistance so the object accelerates no more and decelerates....the direction of acceleration becomes negative...opposite to the direction of velocity...(resultant force and acceleration in the same direction)

Reaction score
e.g parachute falling in the air...it initially accelerates because of Weight>air resistance....as air resistance increases its speed begins to decrease...nd as air resistance>weight...the resultant force is in the direction of air resistance so the object accelerates no more and decelerates....the direction of acceleration becomes negative...opposite to the direction of velocity...(resultant force and acceleration in the same direction)

Thanks alot

can you please solve other Qns too.

Reaction score
32. Remember the question states that there are 12 wires in parallel, so try again.
33. Use I^2R is equal to Power, and remember to use the Resistence as 6.5 Ohms. And I is 20V/(6.5+1.5).
Hoot hoot brotheraxe. Ask more.

Reaction score
40. Remember that an Alpha particle reduces the Atomic number by 2 and the mass by 4. So you will first get 223,87. A beta particle, when emitted, increases the number by 1. so Answer is B

Reaction score
Q16= W is a single component..while H has 2 components horizontl and vert..so greater mag....T is the greatest as it has balanced W nd H both
Q32= rmmbr kivchoffs law current entering the junction =current leaving a junction...so I1=I2+I3
Q33=for voltage to vary across a lamp..the potential divider shall be connected in parallel to the bulb..(look at the figures carefully)