• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics practical grams or kg?

Reaction score
someone plz confirm. for eg: on the graph cause i got such small values so i put the valuse as xx to the power of -4 for it to look neat.
so all my values are meter/grams so will i be penalized for this, cause some ppl said it has to be meter/kilograms THX
no I did the same as you, put them x10^-4 .. its okay, and I didn't change it to grams.. you don't have to. In fact why would people do that? there was no need and no marks for it

Reaction score
Yeah gradient should be positive cuz both quantities on x and y axis increased.As far as negative is concerned let me tell u this:the 1 mark for gradient is the hypotenuse of the triangle must be at at least half the length of the drawn line.Both read-offs must be accurate to half a small square.The method of calculation must be correct.It has nothing to do with the value u obtained.However i dont think the gradient was negative.But if it wasnt negative and u obtained negative then u might lose the mark in the next part in calculating value of P.So hw did everybody calculate P?

Reaction score
mine graph was not correct values for my graphs at some points were same ,that y mine graph was not in straight line so hw many marks we lose can anybody tell me..

Reaction score
someone plz confirm. for eg: on the graph cause i got such small values so i put the valuse as xx to the power of -4 for it to look neat.
so all my values are meter/grams so will i be penalized for this, cause some ppl said it has to be meter/kilograms THX
hey i also did the same thing..