• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics practical tips

Reaction score
Guys I think the unit part is easy. Remember the Homogeneous eguation?
Look here: In
y=mx+c all y, mx, and c must have the same units.

So don't waste your time calculating for c and for for m(gradient), find it out by equating to units of y to mx.

Also I too need help.
If we could post all the possible problems and suggestiongs for every experminent (Q2). it would be worth for the whole community

Reaction score
i think it'll help if you know how to stop/ reduce the fluctuations in a mulitmeter. good luck all!

Reaction score
Electricity is coming for 31.

@zahraahmed then cal your teacher and tell there's something wrong. Trust me she'll help you and the invigilator won't mind, provided you don't ask her how to set up the whole thing or any answer.
i want help

Reaction score
can anyone help me with the limitations and suggestions involving heat?

Reaction score
Can someone help me get some difficulties and improvement when carrying out an spring constant experiment? (using springs and weights)
Thanks in advance

Reaction score
PLEEEEAAAASSSSSEEE....ill blow..im confused...some ppl say that the gradient must have no units and some say they must have...i need a CORRECT answer pls

Reaction score
Guys i have a question. The points we plot on the graph, should they be crosses or encircled dots or perhaps both are acceptable?

Reaction score
I'm confused too. I read somewhere that it should be

[ (Larger K minus smaller K) / larger K ] multiPlied by 100

And if it was within +\- 10% of the PERCENTAGE UNCERTAINTY we calculated earlier, ONLY then it will be propotional.
Is this correct or should the answer be that it is LESS THAN 10% to be proportional correct?
Please help ASAP

Reaction score
I'm confused too. I read somewhere that it should be

[ (Larger K minus smaller K) / larger K ] multiPlied by 100

And if it was within +\- 10% of the PERCENTAGE UNCERTAINTY we calculated earlier, ONLY then it will be propotional.
Is this correct or should the answer be that it is LESS THAN 10% to be proportional correct?
Please help ASAP
Yeah that's correct.