• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics unit 1 6PH01 discussion :)

Reaction score
People who felt they performed badly are obviously going to joking the bandwagon I favour of a resit

Reaction score
I think everyone is blowing this completely out of proportion I think he was lying he has no proof not to mention that the exams are very strictly kept under wraps :/

Reaction score
BECAUSE THE WEIGHT ACTS IN THE VERTICAL DIRECTION HENCE THE STRING CANNOT BE 100% HORIZONTAL

Reaction score
For all you that did cheat there was an incident that occurred like this before and edexcel will check grades achieved and compare them to predictions and if the results achieved are significantly higher than predictions they will fail you so well done for being bellend and cheating

Reaction score
Sin would resolve the vertical component multiplying by 9.81 would them be weight or tension

Reaction score
What was the answer for:- Describe a simple way in which you can measure the centre of mass of the snooker?? :-?