• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Unit 4 JUNE 11/6/12

How well did you do on the exam?

• Total voters
Reaction score
evrythng wil be fine and gd its chem nt bio at 19th :) ok seriously i'll close nw cuz u hve 2 solve past papers i don wnt 2 waste ur time :)
Inshallah n true dat ;) But i have an entrance exam on 19 too -___________________-
Its okay ;) I was taking a break :p (too exhausted now :p)

Reaction score
its goin 2 be easy cuz entrance exams r usually easy and specially tht u r alreadu studying them nw and whn u return 2 solving past papers tel me so tht i'll close and let u study :)
I sure hope so Inshallah :) Thans for the encouragement :)
And sure no problem, i think i'll go in maybe.... another 15-20 mins :p (feeling lazy today :D)

Reaction score
I sure hope so Inshallah :) Thans for the encouragement :)
And sure no problem, i think i'll go in maybe.... another 15-20 mins :p (feeling lazy today :D)
ya studying 2 much makes the person hate 2 lok at any book whnever i c unit 4 part i wish 2 tear the pages

Reaction score
:LOL: really? I dunno bio IS hard >.<" but others r fun :)

btw, i gotta log off now :( Lovely talking to u! See ya tomorrow :D Bye n Good Night :)
heyyy how r u:) i wanna ask u i saw 1 que asking what determines if a main sequence star wil become a white dwarf so wat's the ans 4 ths? thnx in advance:)

Reaction score
heyyy how r u:) i wanna ask u i saw 1 que asking what determines if a main sequence star wil become a white dwarf so wat's the ans 4 ths? thnx in advance:)
Hello! ^_^
The mass of the star right? If the mass is less than 1.5 times the mass of the sun, it becomes a white dwarf, if it is 1.5 to 3 times then it becomes a pulsar, if more than that then it turns into a black hole and if it is 8 times, it becomes a supernova.. :unsure:

Reaction score
Hello! ^_^
The mass of the star right? If the mass is less than 1.5 times the mass of the sun, it becomes a white dwarf, if it is 1.5 to 3 times then it becomes a pulsar, if more than that then it turns into a black hole and if it is 8 times, it becomes a supernova.. :unsure:
ya its abt the mass bt i didn understand the ans cuz i didn find tht in the book