• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Unit 4 JUNE 11/6/12

How well did you do on the exam?

• Total voters
Reaction score
in the old past papers 4 astrophysics Q(33) is such type of graphs recommended 2 us?
Well U dont need to learn the graph but u can be asked to use it... all u need to do is read off a mass and the corresponding radius. Use the radius to find the volume and u can easily calculate density :)

REALLY apologize for such a late response :oops:

Reaction score
Well U dont need to learn the graph but u can be asked to use it... all u need to do is read off a mass and the corresponding radius. Use the radius to find the volume and u can easily calculate density :)

REALLY apologize for such a late response :oops:
no its ok :) and thnx alot :) how's phy goin?

Reaction score
IKR :cry:
What are u planning to do today? I think I'll finish a bit of bio n den stick to Astrophysics again :unsure:
ya astrophysics still i hve lot of work 2 do ok whn u do ur astrophysics i ned u 2 help me in Q(45) frm the old past papers i fel also oscillation calculations a bit confusing

Reaction score
ya astrophysics still i hve lot of work 2 do ok whn u do ur astrophysics i ned u 2 help me in Q(45) frm the old past papers i fel also oscillation calculations a bit confusing
ahan! Same here :)
ohkay no problem... Lets just do that now ;) I can do bio later :)

Reaction score
ahan! Same here :)
ohkay no problem... Lets just do that now ;) I can do bio later :)
ok thnx alot whn they ask how supernova is formed ? i wrote it ths way as i understood frm the book: During blue supergiant, hydrogen fusion takes place and whn its completed it becmes a red giant. Nuclear fusion of heavier atoms takes place and whn iron is formed there is no more release of energy therefore as the gravity pull becmes significant ths causes the star 2 collapse 2 a high density and explodes forming a supernova is tht correct?

Reaction score
ok thnx alot whn they ask how supernova is formed ? i wrote it ths way as i understood frm the book: During blue supergiant, hydrogen fusion takes place and whn its completed it becmes a red giant. Nuclear fusion of heavier atoms takes place and whn iron is formed there is no more release of energy therefore as the gravity pull becmes significant ths causes the star 2 collapse 2 a high density and explodes forming a supernova is tht correct?
Gimme a sec, i'll just solve the question :) n no problem :)

Reaction score
Which question again? :confused: I solved Q45 from the question u gave me but it doesnt have this :confused:

Reaction score
Which question again? :confused: I solved Q45 from the question u gave me but it doesnt have this :confused:
no i don kno i saw it a number of times bt the que is how supernova forms and i wrote tht ans i send u is tht correct? and how did u solve q45 4 the 1st part?