• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Unit 4 JUNE 11/6/12

How well did you do on the exam?

• Total voters
Reaction score
naaaahhh! Cummon! U dint make me crazy (I always am don worry :whistle: :ROFLMAO:) i'm just sad i cant explain it :(
no no its ok actually my teacher he taught me ths way bt even im nt sure if wat im doin is correct and cu zi hate maths even i didn take it at AS level i don kno how i got A in igc and i hve a prb b4 exams im geting confused alot i start mixing eveythng up and i always ans teh ques's hurrily so i get mistakes anyway i don wnt 2 take much of ur time cuz u also ned 2 study:)

Reaction score
no no its ok actually my teacher he taught me ths way bt even im nt sure if wat im doin is correct and cu zi hate maths even i didn take it at AS level i don kno how i got A in igc and i hve a prb b4 exams im geting confused alot i start mixing eveythng up and i always ans teh ques's hurrily so i get mistakes anyway i don wnt 2 take much of ur time cuz u also ned 2 study:)
:LOL: i see :) No problem at all :) Well I did complete A levels in Maths -____-" Sucha waste :| But C2 n C3 were fun :p
n its perfectly okay :) Keep asking stuff, m doing Physics now ;)

Reaction score
ya tht :) cuz its comfusing so i was wondering if we hve 2 memorise it cuz u kno they can ask ques's frm anywhere:(
I dont think we need to, its not there in the other books and its not explicitly mentioned in the syllabus either :)
Dont worry ;) It'll be fine Inshallah :) Though I doubt if I can even think of an A* :(

Reaction score
I dont think we need to, its not there in the other books and its not explicitly mentioned in the syllabus either :)
Dont worry ;) It'll be fine Inshallah :) Though I doubt if I can even think of an A* :(
y u can take an A* if u hve scored A's in the other units inshalla u can score A* over here thnk abt me i hve B and D and the rest im waiting 4 them so how my grade wil be:( ok i jst hve a last que:) whn they wnt 2 desihn a damper 4 a bridge they tune it 2 match the bridge's natural frequency so how they make it 2 match the bridge's freq?

Reaction score
y u can take an A* if u hve scored A's in the other units inshalla u can score A* over here thnk abt me i hve B and D and the rest im waiting 4 them so how my grade wil be:( ok i jst hve a last que:) whn they wnt 2 desihn a damper 4 a bridge they tune it 2 match the bridge's natural frequency so how they make it 2 match the bridge's freq?
I have As but the % for A2 has to be 90%.. I dunno if I can do dat :(
Well, m sure U can make it to a B at least...
They find the natural frequency of the bridge and then they manufacture this so that it has the same natural frequency (we dont need the details of how to make it match ;))

Reaction score
I have As but the % for A2 has to be 90%.. I dunno if I can do dat :(
Well, m sure U can make it to a B at least...
They find the natural frequency of the bridge and then they manufacture this so that it has the same natural frequency (we dont need the details of how to make it match ;))
c i always go 4 deep thngs and wat B im too far frm a B :(

Reaction score
c i always go 4 deep thngs and wat B im too far frm a B :(
Its a good thing but no time now so leave it ;) Just keep checking back to the syllabus (y)
Why not? U have a B and a D but if u do well in the rest four, u can easily make it B, if not an A :)

Reaction score
Its a good thing but no time now so leave it ;) Just keep checking back to the syllabus (y)
Why not? U have a B and a D but if u do well in the rest four, u can easily make it B, if not an A :)
i hope :) ok jst ths last que i ned u 2 tel me yes or no then i'll leave u study cuz im so annoying whn they attach the dampers 2 the bridge they ask y it shld be havily damped so can we ans tht so tht the bridge wil return 2 its mean position in the quickest possible time?

Reaction score
i hope :) ok jst ths last que i ned u 2 tel me yes or no then i'll leave u study cuz im so annoying whn they attach the dampers 2 the bridge they ask y it shld be havily damped so can we ans tht so tht the bridge wil return 2 its mean position in the quickest possible time?
LOL! Ur not annoying me a bit ;) (M not studying atm, tired :| so taking a break ;)) umm... depends on the question... u can say it prevents the bridge from shaking too much :)