• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Unit 4 JUNE 11/6/12

How well did you do on the exam?

• Total voters
Reaction score
phy im doin ocillations and mny new thngs i came 2 kno 2day and then i'll be doin astophysics the best chapter hehe
:LOL: oscillations is fun :D
n yeah. astrophysics is :love: (NOT! :mad:) :p
I'll be doing this stuff tomorrow Inshallah :)

Reaction score
:LOL: oscillations is fun :D
n yeah. astrophysics is :love: (NOT! :mad:) :p
I'll be doing this stuff tomorrow Inshallah :)
ya i like ocillations bt my prb cmes in graphs a lil bit the formulas wat im affraid of if they askd how u derive the formula cuz they did ths in unit 4

Reaction score
ya i like ocillations bt my prb cmes in graphs a lil bit the formulas wat im affraid of if they askd how u derive the formula cuz they did ths in unit 4
THe graphs just require us to know the concept and the reasoning behind them (tho i usually learn den up as well :oops: n den try to understand)
which formulas r u talking abt btw? :S

Reaction score
THe graphs just require us to know the concept and the reasoning behind them (tho i usually learn den up as well :oops: n den try to understand)
which formulas r u talking abt btw? :S
the change is displacement the formulas which we use always is oscillations bt i fel they can brng us any formula frm any chapter 2 derive cuz in unit 4 they askd abt 2-3 times 2 derive a formula

Reaction score
the change is displacement the formulas which we use always is oscillations bt i fel they can brng us any formula frm any chapter 2 derive cuz in unit 4 they askd abt 2-3 times 2 derive a formula
ohhhh dose ones...
well, the ones we need to know how to derive are given in the syllabus and for the others they will give us enough information so that (hopefully Inshallah) we will be able to do them :)

Reaction score
ohhhh dose ones...
well, the ones we need to know how to derive are given in the syllabus and for the others they will give us enough information so that (hopefully Inshallah) we will be able to do them :)
Inshalla and can u plz send me the syllabus cuz i don hve it :(

Reaction score
I always do that bcuz they obviously cant ask us nething out of the syllabus without giving sufficient info to work it out from what we know ;)

Reaction score
in 2011 jan paper Q 17 part (d) 1st we use the formula to find the number remaining then after tht y do they use A=decay constant x N if we already found the remaning caesium from the 1st equation?
Which question again? :S the rate one?

Reaction score
First find the energy released using e = (delta)mc^2
then make it a ratio like 1fission = x J of energy, then yfissions = 2.5GW and cross multiply...
we dont have the number of molecules or half-life so we cant use the radioactive decay eqns :)