• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Unit 4 JUNE 11/6/12

How well did you do on the exam?

• Total voters
Reaction score
ya :) ok i ned help also 4 q(12)last part and q(14) whn they ask abt verification tht rope won't slack :)and sry again
Sure no problem n dont apologize please ;) Its practice for me too :D

Just give me a while, m still revising the chapter :oops:

Reaction score
ya sure :)and btw u wil revise it frm the book or revision guide?
The revision guide :)

btw for Q4 ii, I checked the mark scheme, and the formula they r using is new to me :eek:
But u can do it using Gradient of the steep straight part

Reaction score
The revision guide :)

btw for Q4 ii, I checked the mark scheme, and the formula they r using is new to me :eek:
But u can do it using Gradient of the steep straight part
actually i did it by taking time as 0 when max velocity is v=Ax(angular velocity)do ths and check

Reaction score
actually i did it by taking time as 0 when max velocity is v=Ax(angular velocity)do ths and check
ohh.. but how is the v maz at t=0? :S Souldnt v be 0 at that point? :S
and which formula is this? :eek: Never seen it before! :eek:

Reaction score
ohh.. but how is the v maz at t=0? :S Souldnt v be 0 at that point? :S
and which formula is this? :eek: Never seen it before! :eek:
v is max whn it is in the equilibrium position so i guess its zero time and displacement is also zero and its the same formula for velocity bt cuz (A x angular velocity x sin x angular velocity x time is zero so A x angular velocity is left)

Reaction score
v is max whn it is in the equilibrium position so i guess its zero time and displacement is also zero and its the same formula for velocity bt cuz (A x angular velocity x sin x angular velocity x time is zero so A x angular velocity is left)
i still dont get it, at t=0 the velocity is max according to the graph right? :S so the gradient at that point (that is the velocity) will be 0 isnt it? :S isnt v max when h =0? :S
ohhh den i used this formula too :p

Reaction score
i still dont get it, at t=0 the velocity is max according to the graph right? :S so the gradient at that point (that is the velocity) will be 0 isnt it? :S
ohhh den i used this formula too :p
ya i kno tht whn they say max velocity it means displacement is zero hence also time wil be zero at equilibrium position ths wat i kno i don kno if its correct:(

Reaction score
ohhh sry t wil nt be zero according 2 the graph i wil do the que again :)

Reaction score
ya i kno tht whn they say max velocity it means displacement is zero hence also time wil be zero at equilibrium position ths wat i kno i don kno if its correct:(
i'm confused y ur saying dat t=0 when when displacement is 0, if u see this particular graph, i think its at 0.32s :confused:
dw, m not sure on this myself :unsure: cuz my answer comes 1.7 :eek:

Reaction score
still i didn study astrophysics i didn finish anythng til nw:(im affraid if time won't fit me
SAME HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :cry: :cry: :cry: I have to do bio as well :( and i just started physics -____-"
BUT we'll manage SOMEhow Inshallah dw :)

Reaction score
just 1 more last que :) in june 10 last part of the last que
Keep em comming no problem ;) n just 1 sec, i'll check dat...

did u get the answer for 4? I did the rest of that question, what did u want me to explain again? :)

Reaction score
Keep em comming no problem ;) n just 1 sec, i'll check dat...

did u get the answer for 4? I did the rest of that question, what did u want me to explain again? :)
last part of last que and 4 que (4) i got stuck in amplitude

Attachments

• 6PH05_01_que_20100629.pdf
    628.5 KB · Views: 1